gtagrl

iGTA MP Event - May 5 (PS3)

icon11.gif

the playlists

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/playlists/playlist/40yiPiHh2Eutz8eshV_tgg

only one here need changing is mine. it wasn't bad but it need to be a contend.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/playlists/playlist/Kw9bDHeGUESCRfcSCHJX4A

for my capture here, need to lower the capture amount to 1 or 2.

Import, Export by Dupzor

It was pretty awesome. Really tight area capture. it was a little hard finding the way back to the bases. maybe open it up a little. some felt the cops were too much

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/playlists/playlist/bw4W1URuwUeGeBYeABtPKQ

gene racing, by dupzor

it was fucking awesome. only sayin cause it was the first time we played it

run through the hills by ace

fix the dam starting point already. I like the race tho.

1st playlist

that dozer capture was fun as hell, but there were a couple of dozers i found impossible to pick up... i like it tho..

my van race was surprisingly funner with a full lobby... i might tweak a couple things, like one of the earlier turns where people were crashing into a small channel, but it's a keeper...

your capture was good, dio, it was just really really hard to take a bag when the other team spawns right next to it...

2nd playlist

killyou's vineyard race was solid... i think you and me finished 1st and 2nd in our injections...

smugglers is fun, but it's quite the journey to get to the enemies base, only to be killed when you get there...

import/export was cool too, but i thought there were way too many barriers up... it could of done with a couple more small openings to get out of there... i drove around for a couple minutes with a car and i couldn't find the exit...

scooter movie circuit... perfect, although maybe i can devise a way to get people to stay right when leaving the lot... there still seems to be confusion on that one, maybe i'll move the checkpoint outside the lot if there's room..

3rd playlist

all solid, no complaints... well, my 1st scooter race i ever made was in it, i don't play it hardly ever anymore, but it's ok... there's a couple of spots that need worked on, but there's a few really tight corridors to go down... if i wanted to change up this map i'd rather just do another beach circuit from scratch since i would be having to change the course completely...

i've thought about doing another beach one for a while, and with my best scooter races being the last few i created, i know i can do that location better because of all the experience gathered from the others...

icon11.gif

your capture was good, dio, it was just really really hard to take a bag when the other team spawns right next to it...

ya that will be much less of a problem with contend. The bags being all in the middle. Only reason to go to the enemy base would be to camp and kill people coming back with bags.

yup... it's a good location tho, one that could potentially get approved... snipers taking out snipers, baggers, or campers... campers taking out campers, baggers, or snipers... baggers getting bags, killing baggers, killing campers on the way... i saw great potential, but it was impossible to play in it's current mode :lol:...

while i leave this topic open one more night for others to chime in with constructive input on the jobs, start thinking about photo ideas and what-have-ya... the "high" life will probably come with a snapmatic contest, only i am not sure if it will be active day one... it certainly seems like we're playing tuesday night too, most of you sounded like you were on board...

there are new clothing options but who knows what that is with a pack like this... all i know is we should probably just wear it anyways, they like pics that have all the new shit in it...

icon11.gif

ya I feel like the strip club is going to make an appearance. And someone has gotta get one of the new apartments for sure. have our biggest house party yet

icon11.gif

I'd like that. Bonesy-poo said there would be a poll in the next topic. WIth the turnout and R* featuring pictures on the night of the high life release, I think it's a good idea. we should even talk about what cars we are gonna buy. so we have one each of the new shit. I'm thinking of getting the huntley and dinka thrust for sure. If no one else goes for some of the other cars I'll pick one up too just for the photo op.

edit

http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV/comments/255a0f/weekly_rgrandtheftautov_wrap_up_discussion_may_09/

made a de mayo gallery of our last igta night and posted it. an ok amount of up votes but a mod included it in the weeks round up.

direct to the gallery, all our shots in here. grabbed the ones i felt were the best

https://imgur.com/a/LhPyv

• Like 1