mod shop shenanigans as usual :lol:...

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

cargobob, plus party of eight...

0_0.jpg

some more stuff...

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

---

limo party, the only pic i got on this long journey to the journey...

0_0.jpg

let's set sail!!

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

dem undies...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

the city is just a speck now...

0_0.jpg

continue one, to the edge of the world...

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

at world's end...

0_0.jpg

after that we sunk into the abyss... the sea swallowed us whole that night :shifty:

---

...aaaaand the last of what i got ;)...

0_0.jpg

clown car...

0_0.jpg

the QD is still there...

'

0_0.jpg

the burger shot location http://rsg.ms/1qiipm2

0_0.jpg

• Like 5

icon11.gif

Must say I got some good ones tonight

BMXOG suicide on Bone's car

0_0.jpg

Dancing

0_0.jpg

Dup looking fucked

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Collecting bounty

0_0.jpg

Old Skooler looking epic

0_0.jpg

Drove by this. IDK wtf happened

0_0.jpg

Kuz: can I collect your bounty

Bones porceeds to kill kuz and then says yes. gun smash

0_0.jpg

GTA GLR

0_0.jpg

Weev or truth landed this.cant remember

0_0.jpg

Gtagrl making it rain

0_0.jpg

Kill getting cur off

0_0.jpg

GTA grl, drunk filter

0_0.jpg

Weev

0_0.jpg

gta grl

0_0.jpg

Got this crazy glow effect and IKILLYOU in a crazy pose

0_0.jpg

Weev

0_0.jpg

• Like 5

There we go. The forums were dead last night. Wasn't sure if this had run 8 hours longer than usual, or if you'd all died.

I was worried about you, you fuckers.

• Like 1

If you guys weren't half way round the world I'd totally be on to the last two. It's a shame really, I'd probably get to know you all a lot better, I like casual chitchat when there's only a couple of people in a lobby. I can actually hear who I'm talking to, and converse without too many voices shouting down our drums.

• Like 1

here's pics from those that probably won't share theirs... not a lot of camera men these days it seems... was your camera acting up again dup?? i noticed you didn't take any...

---

truth...

0_0.jpg

:drool::fap:...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

---

weev...

0_0.jpg

:drool::fap: x2...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

---

ghostman...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

lulz :lol:...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

---

kuz...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry I didn't take more snaps like I usually do, I missed a few key moments AFK or on the wrong side of the map.

Here's what I did get:

Hitchin's a ride...

0_0.jpg

A great landing...

0_0.jpg

...followed by a quick exit...

0_0.jpg

Got a tour of DiO's garage...dem red rims... :fap:

0_0.jpg

Shenanigans in the strip club...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I'm sad I missed the trip to the edge of the world, I had my bikini on and my coracle ready to go.

If you guys weren't half way round the world I'd totally be on to the last two. It's a shame really, I'd probably get to know you all a lot better, I like casual chitchat when there's only a couple of people in a lobby. I can actually hear who I'm talking to, and converse without too many voices shouting down our drums.

I heartily agree, Dup. Hope I get a chance to spend quality time with you in a smaller lobby, on a non-Monday, repping for Gene or Richman Group.

• Like 4

Yeah I'm on most nights (afternoons). DiO is always around for a bit but then comes back later when you guys come on. Otiz and oldskooler are always around too.

Only problem I have is, I try to play in the late evenings with you guys, but it's always 1-3am and I can't use my mic as I have a small apartment, and my family can hear me. At that time they're usually asleep... So I may have to get up early in the morning instead some days. It's not the same though. Night time is where it's at.

Oh and yeah my snapmatic was failing to load again. I hate it when that happens.

• Like 1

I hear you Dup, noise is a factor for me too after my family goes to bed. It's tricky being a night owl and living with others that aren't.

If I could get my OG PS3 Blu-ray reader working again, I could set it up in our downstairs ' :weed: smoking lounge' / man cave, and play down there on Mondays or late nights.

you should just set up your new one down there on mondays... get all the cords set up from your old one, so all you have to do is just move the system itself down there for the evening and back when you're done...

• Like 2

you should just set up your new one down there on mondays... get all the cords set up from your old one, so all you have to do is just move the system itself down there for the evening and back when you're done...

I have brought this up before...but our sound system is not normal because my man is a former theatre tech/audio freak. He claims this wouldn't work because of his speaker setup downstairs. *shrugs*

He lies. Just get a head set with sound built in. I use the playstation one but I am sure there are better/cheaper ones. Whatever suits your needs. I'm in the same boat. When I get to play, my kids and or wife are aleep. The headset means I can crank the volume and the only thing I need to worry about is my voice.

• Like 2

Hm. (we need a pondering emoticon, stroking a beard of bOnEsian proportions...)

Is a special headset required for this, or can this be selected through the PS3 settings?

turtle beach. lots of price ranges and styles. i have $99 wireless for xbox, fuckin sweet. and $50 wired for ps, sweeter!

lots of 'sound in' headsets out there.

also yes, there are ps3 settings to get that going properly. mine was auto detected but still had to select it to get my sound comming thru. can't remember which one it was under the settings tho, and my ps3 is out in the other room.....as i type this on a macbook....ummmm.....smokin a joint! lol

• Like 1

Sorry. I'm not sure. I bought my headset because it had in set sound. The sound is actually really good. There is a mission in skyrim where you need to find a plant that makes a humming sound. Using the speakers in the headset made it heaps easier to zero in on them just based on where the sound was coming from. As I said, I didn't do a great deal of research into it I just got the sony brand one. I have had them for about 18 months without issue. I think they cost about $100 on ebay.

@ Rob - yup, good old nirnroot. It's the same as looking for spaceship parts in GTAV. :P

I just have the basic, cheapest wired headset, it only has one earmuff, so hearing a lobby full of excited peeps plus cop sirens, explosions and ambient noise exclusively on one side doesn't sound ideal, I'm already half deaf in that ear from working in theatre and being on Clearcom headset all the time. I'll have to look for a duel headset with a mic to go that route, I think. Mama needs some stereo. :yes:

• Like 1