CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Mar. 24 (PS3)

Have tomorrow off, I should be there. If not spamm me on facebook until I show up.

we're not friends on facebook :(...

I'll spam him on PSN instead.

• Like 1

So, as DiO mentioned, are we going to try and fill a public lobby so there's not much room for randoms, and get the blimp on the go? Would be awesome to capture a mass skydive from a helicopter with a nice view below!

• Like 1

he was gonna try to see if it worked for crew lobbies and such, but other than that, i think we'll have a hard time with this on a full scale like that... i dunno, we'll see... i am predicting a random will blow us out of the sky only a few minutes into flight...

icon11.gif

when he did it the other day we didnt have any trouble. and there was only 3 of us.

if we dominate a lobby. Have a couple buzzards around for air support. we will be fine.

icon11.gif

crew lobby didnt work. what we need to do is get everyone in a pub lobby. when I glitch it in since all of you will be in public, the lobby I likely land in is going to be the one you all are in. simple as that. need to get some of us bouncing around new lobbies will we land in one that is more or less empty. then invite everyone

yea, finding one with no one in it is the challenge... air support will probably be needed, and the photographer (which will probably have to be me as usual) rides along with him... might as well give it a shot...

icon11.gif

Didnt get too many. just got an assload of my car

0_0.jpg

Jizzin fucking shit up

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Kuz jumpin off the trailer and getting rocked back. pic could have been better. this is pretty funny. might be worth doing again

0_0.jpg

IKILLYOU's selfie he got way up in the air after the fence glitch

0_0.jpg

• Like 3

i took way too many as usual...

that car... don't see the dual smoke all that much...

0_0.jpg

shenanigans...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

blimp thing doesn't work with a full lobby like that... so i took a few others instead...

0_0.jpg

fanboy left...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

jizzy cold cockin' that guy...

0_0.jpg

---

the door glitch (GTAV's version of the swingset)..

0_0.jpg

cops just had to get involved as well...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

don't do it!!

0_0.jpg

oh damn...

0_0.jpg

magic...

0_0.jpg

see that body in the upper left?? B)...

0_0.jpg

typical firemen, trying to be a hero or some shit...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

---

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

managed to get my duneloader stuck on a rooftop...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

---

and the last few i managed to save before the roll filled up...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Like 5

At the aptly-named Shenanigan's Bar...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

So everyone is knuckle crackin' in preparation for shenanigans...except DiO of course, rolling around like a maniac... :lol:

0_0.jpg

Most of the gang had arrived by this point...

0_0.jpg

It's always easy to find the crew after re-spawning, just follow the sounds of explosions and sirens...

0_0.jpg

Delilah and I went for a ride...

0_0.jpg

Here's the gate glitch in action...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

so bOnEs and I come running back around the corner, just in time to catch a cop car flying through the air, narrowly missing a helicopter...look in the centre of this snap... :lol:

0_0.jpg

Go big or go home, baby...

0_0.jpg

Don't go chasing waterfalls...girls night out!!

0_0.jpg

Oh...I guess that's all I got. :(

Too bad about connection issues, and I'm disappointed we couldn't get the blimp to work with the bigger group. But overall, great freeroam, fun playlist...good times tonight boys. I actually won a deathmatch (Dup's tank DM (Y)) and placed 7th overall tonight in playlist one! Yay! :clap:

• Like 4

As a brief aside and coincidence, maybe I should point out that I write a music-oriented blog on tumblr entitled Enigmatic Shenanigans, go look for it if you want. And I first started it back in 2011 before I met anyone here, so no accusations of name stealing please.

Okay, to thoughts and photos. Good to play again for the first time in weeks, despite being completely shit. It was a bit embarrassing actually. But at least there were no griefing idiots this time. I won't be around for the next three weeks as my first love and main passion - live music events - takes me to London and Bristol. So gtagrl will probably be last again, unless yesterday's performance signalled a change in fortunes.

Looks like I missed a lot of the post-playlist fun, but by then it was 1:30am on this side of the Atlantic and I had things to do in the morning, so just a handful of photos from me.

gtagrl lining everyone into position outside Shenanigans bar, right before I joined the shot at her beckoning, and before DiO deciding to do a performance rendition of 'Jump Around'

0_0.jpg

Gee, I dunno. You have the perfect picture lined up, and then this happens right as you press snap...

0_0.jpg

Hmmm, maybe a truck trampoline update from R* is now on the cards?

0_0.jpg

"Stay there, stay there!!!!!!!" screamed I whilst scrambling to get out the camera again to snap the "Flying Rat" (Loader).

0_0.jpg

That door glitch sure was interesting,

• Like 5

niiiice... i thought you had a few other good snaps as well, complix...

you were all over the place in that sequence, dio... i managed to snap one of you actually looking at me before you did a barrel roll...

Shenanigans, eh? Must be fate that you found us, then. :P

It was great you were able to join us, Complix - I'm competitive too, but there's not much hope when my primary character is barely at level 55 competing against Kuz, DiO, bOnEs, Dup, Ace and the others, some of whom are using a secondary online character who's at level 132...and will always be way better regardless. They just log in way more hours, I can't compete no matter how hard I try, just try to hold my own in the deathmatches, and try not to DNF the races. I figure somebody's gotta be last...may as well be me.

Don't bother being embarassed, hopefully you did have fun, and can benefit from getting some bankroll and XP when playing with the forum gang.