CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event - Mar. 24 (PS3)

icon11.gif

niiiice... i thought you had a few other good snaps as well, complix...

you were all over the place in that sequence, dio... i managed to snap one of you actually looking at me before you did a barrel roll...

haha ya saw that

I just love the running animation while aiming a thrown weapon. Looks like the dude is holding in a serious shit.

hey, my 2nd character cracked 50 last night so she struggled in the DMs too, but i did win kuz's best race...

And she looked fabulous!0_0.jpg

• Like 1

So bOnEs and I come running back around the corner, just in time to catch Kuz in a cop car flying through the air, narrowly missing a helicopter...look in the centre of this snap... :lol:

0_0.jpg

Fix'd :v

• Like 1

just to get the wheels turning, may i suggest an april fools evening monday? wearing masks and/or zany outfits. and looking like fools... perhaps doing cool random deaths and pranks on each other (but not randomly to piss us all off on a "crew" night)... i just want to throw that out there because i will be closing this tomorrow and i guess i'll have to post the pics of people who are regulars that didn't post their pics here :angry:... unless someone else would be kind enough to browse the igta snapmatic and help me out with that... there's still pics from kuz and others out there... at least post them here so we can snag the good ones ;)...

• Like 2