CaPn bOnEs

iGTA Multiplayer Event - Nov. 11th (PS3)

it's only a deatchmatch or two massacre... most of the event is racing and freeroam shenanigans... i've only played a couple DMs, the DMs feel a lot like max payne IMO... which means i won't be the top dog most matches anymore...

I see slipstream as atactical element. You chose the right time to overtake or risk spinning out or hitting an environmental object. If the cars are evenly matched then we will be using it a lot, no one should get too far ahead.

mass- u couldn't beat yer way outta a wet paper bag. yer a pussy and a coward. :D

Hiding in yer home throwing around that honky word. Human race didn't start out white. we ALL came from Africa. let kuz in yer club....

Kuz- oh you mean like US took nam right. or perhaps that illegal war in iraq ya's got yer asses kicked in. (HA-HA!!) and they didn't even look or talk like ya's. wouldn't be a week before the invaders were all dead. Yankee's can only win a fight with the nukes. i mean fuck sakes, ya's can't even defeat vermin arabs. illegal war or not. ahhhhh- haaaaa

lmao

so fuck you, fuck you, yer cool, i'm out....... :lol:

Hear that guys? I'm cool.

shhh, gonna make me giggle, i'll screw my plan up to troll the typical rants of 'we can take em'...shhhhh. lol

ohh, wait...dammit.... :whistle:

Worst troll ever :)

Wait!! I mean.

Yeah. Gunna fuck you up and shit.

Sorry Otiz I'm shit at being hard.

• Like 1

No no no, Otiz, you're missing the point. America, meric amer murica america, usa merica, usa. Obama. That's all you need to know to know we're the greatest nation in the world.

And ffs slipstream is fine.

Any ideas for the DM location?

• Like 1

slipstream has the guy in second place on the last couple of checkpoints as the winner... it's shake 'n bake every time...

as for deathmatches, i don't know... i have no idea what to pick in that department... too bad the content creator isn't available yet, when those come out we'll be playing each others locations and races for sure... but for the time being i guess we'll just go with whats out there already... my only suggestion is not using the location at the big shootout near the end of the story... the fucking hedge maze is ridiculous...

tumblr_ll9y11CVYd1qj76g1o1_500.gif

There's plenty of awesome deathmatch locations, but we need a big 16 player one if possible.

Here's some i know of:

- Concrete:

4-16 player

- Rooftop:

8-16 player

- The Richman Hotel:

8-16 player

- Sandy Shores:

4-16 player

- Governmental:

8-16 player

If you bookmark one before the match, you can playlist and get them from the start menu rather than traveling to the location.

• Like 1

was the richman hotel the one you were showing us yesterday, kuz?

One of the two, but the other was Getar(?) Mansion.

That ones better for standard DMs.

ghostman, you are a ghost on my friends list... i added you but i don't see you anywhere...

EDIT: ok, i see you on the friends list in the game... i sent you an invite to IGTA, so join that and switch your crew over to that, just for the night... you can go back to your ASSS afterwards :lol:...

ghostman, you are a ghost on my friends list... i added you but i don't see you anywhere...

EDIT: ok, i see you on the friends list in the game... i sent you an invite to IGTA, so join that and switch your crew over to that, just for the night... you can go back to your ASSS afterwards :lol:...

iGTA isn't showing up but if it does I be sure to join. Yeah my work crew .