BlackSox9

What are the Vehicles in your Garage?

A bit of a dilemma here. I finally got the "any vehicle you want in your garage" glitch to work and proceeded to fill the remaining slots with wacky shit. A message came up a few cars later, telling me that I'd need to replace a vehicle before I could store my new one. I confirmed the prompt and was taken to a loading screen. When the loading screen was over, I unwittingly hit a button that confirmed which vehicle I was to replace. It wasn't until the garage fully loaded that I realized that my fully modified Buffalo was gone. Does anyone know if there's a way to re-attain it?

the newest addition to my garage... after dicking around with the bus in sandy shores, DiO ran into a car i have been looking for, for a very long time... i haven't sunk any money into it performance wise because i am not rich, but i will soon :D...

0_0.jpg

the voodoo!! fuck yes!!

• Like 1

0_0.jpg Not pictured: Ambulance. I'll be getting rid of the Cruiser and Transporter. How many emergency vehicles does one need?

How were you able to get emergency vehicles in your garage?I have always wanted to have a cop car on spare just in case i feel like getting my full Adidas sweatsuit on an scaring real OG's in strawberry or whatever the awful part of Los Santos is called. ^Do they not have them at all?I had no clue the Voodoo was in GTA5.I gotta look into finding one of those,GTA4 was spent for me usually behind the wheel of a Voodoo.

the newest addition to my garage... after dicking around with the bus in sandy shores, DiO ran into a car i have been looking for, for a very long time... i haven't sunk any money into it performance wise because i am not rich, but i will soon :D...

0_0.jpg

the voodoo!! fuck yes!!

Came across that one myself last night but ended up smashing it up after a disastrous short cut.

I want to make a new themed character, I just don't know what. I want more choice of properties to buy, he might be a hobo in the desert. I guess I could just camp outside Trevor's trailer.

I just made a female character and bought apartment 101, Weazel plaza. I only have a candy pink buffalo at the moment though, i'm low on cash. Fuck me, Female characters get much more personalisation than male's...

Latest additions

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Replaced the stock Sabre GT with this.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

This will be stock for a while. I'm broke.

0_0.jpg

I think I will replace this with the standard 801. not many visual options.