Sign in to follow this  
zephyr1991

Aircraft

In our demo there weren't any planes at the airport. The military base still had the jet fighter and Titans, though.

Were the gates blocked in the demo?

Get a suv or a truck and crash into the wall on the side on the front entrance, you can avoid pissing them off for a little while, but they'll go on alert once you get a ways in.

Ive found 3 respawning jets in close range to each other. 2 are in open air hangars and one inside a large hangar. They are at the end of the runway area of Fort Z, the ocean side.

Aircraft seem to be spawning more often. I think whether you can see them is directly tied to your level. Mavs now spawn at the airport everytime, a mav at the airfield out in sandy shores, and a cropduster at sandy shores airfield.

You could buy one from Pegasus, but that's no fun. Also, it's not cost-effective.

Try the elevators on the southwest corner of the building. Or, if you'd like, I could help you with a chopper of my own next time I'm on.

Not sure if it spawns in GTAO, but in singleplayer there is a chopper at the end of the Merryweather pier in Port of LS. Also try looking at the hospital in South LS (next to the coroner office). Rarely spawns in singleplayer but I think I've gotten an air ambulance there in GTAO before. The helipads are on the lower section. You need to take the ladder on the west side or the stairs on the east side.

edit:

No ambulance helicopters at Strawberry Hospital but there is a maverick.

So maybe not the air ambulance but it is possible to find a chopper.

When I first did the, 'High Priority Case' I searched everywhere for a heli, near the docks, at the airport and even drove all the way to the sandy shores airfield. I gave up, next time decided to climb up the ladders, shot most of the guys, parachuted to the building (somehow successfully) got the brief case jumped off the building and realized I didn't have another parachute. Worst mission. Next time I had the rank for the Merryweather chopper, killed the pilot, picked up the team mates and landed the heli behind those pipes for cover, did mission successfully. The other time I bought a buzzard attack chopper killed everyone and finished mission.

My advice to you, do not enter this mission unless you are rank 30 or have bought a buzzard attack chopper (makes it easier as it locks onto the enemies).