Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

icon11.gif

I'm a stalker

creepy

Really, D-O. You've been on this site for over 8 years and you're still creeped out by a mere stalker?

icon11.gif

No, I pulled the old "quote change" on Cuda implying how he said he found the pic of Dup in his snake outfit was something a stalker would do and responded with creepy because that's how a normal person would react to a stalker and I pretended to react like a normal person so the implication of Cuda being a stalker was stronger because in comparison it was nothing compared to the fuck up things I've said over those 8 years so I couldn't exactly give a response I normally would have and now I have an awesome run-on sentence going.

FUCKING DUH!

Nope! Seems like when I added you on Diablo3, a friend of mine ('our' account has already been shared by about 4 people...) became somewhat friends with one of your friends... Jack is it? Anyway, he sent those photos over to my friend and we were looking at them, and that's when I saw this guy dressed as Snake... yo, I know this guy from somewhere!

Ah yeah. Jack was the tall guy with the beanie on in those pics. He plays Diablo 3 with your Digz Wizard friend all the time. As do I on occasions. We met up there with a few friends.

I have a mustache. It is attached to a beard.

Also, there's no such thing as faggy scarf month, so I still need an explanation for that.

I was chilly, but not too chilly.

205962_10151387085338662_1058446535_n.jpg

Luckily my friends were nice enough to put a pillow and blanket on me.. One of the weirdest places I've woken up.

quality picture. It's not even a blanket, its a sheet that goes over a mattress lmao!