SpittyTheDude

Post your Snapmatic photos

I just downloaded R*'s newly released PS Vita iFruit app... And guess what, shit actually works on it!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Still no gradient background, but at least i can change between DuPz0r & Business now!

*finally feels like a winner*

• Like 4

trevor is my go to guy when i am switching from online to offline in the character wheel... there's been a couple of new ones that pop up with him for me... franklin seems to have a rotation of a few different scenes, they just take place at different locations... michael has a healthy amount of cutscenes, but not nearly the amount that trevor has... a lot of times you switch to him he's waking up from a long day of drinking... but there are a lot of good randoms in there as well...

scooooooter brothers!!

"Holla at me y'all, peace!"

"I'm drunk but, shit, I ain't gettin' drunker."

"I'm goin', man, before you take advantage."

It's all I hear when switching to Franklin. Always walking out of a bar, strip club, or liquor store.

I think Frank has a drinking problem.

• Like 1

suuuuuure massacre, uh huh. bet there's lots!

> maybe he has a big ole scrapbook corner goin on. bakes shortbread cookies and does his scrapbooking listening to bruno mars. hides his true colors behind that gas mask. fluffy and stuff.

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

:D