Rayge

Games that should be made

So this is basically stemming from the recent posts in 'what are you looking for in gta5', about zombies and shit.

Here are some I'd like to see on the current or next generation of consoles:

1.) A 3rd person zombie survival game, with a focus on surviving, scavenging for supplies and fortifying bases (like Morgan's in The Walking Dead).

2.) Gladiator game in ancient rome, where you build up your fighter and customize him as he wins his fights, fighting opponents like tigers, lions and of course other gladiators. Lots of gore pl0x.

3.) Some kind of pirate game with pillaging and shit like that, sailing around looking for ships to rob and settlements to fuck up.

Would AC: Black Flag fit the bill for your pirate wish list?

Maybe, I haven't seen much of it yet to be honest, not been to interested. I'll definitely check out some gameplay when it releases.

Edit: Actually yes, probably.

• Like 1

I'd like an open world game set in a post-apocalyptic future, where people have survived and are rebuilding.

I've always wanted a game set in Feudal Japan, maybe AC can provide that in the future.

PIRAATEES!

I love pirates. In fact, my dream job would to be a Pirate (more so than being a surgeon). It's the sole reason I drink rum.

A massive scar, an eye-patch, oak-barrel rum, swords, women, and the freedom of the open sea!

(Has watched far too many episodes of One Piece).

I'd like a decent sandbox universe game where you can explore planets, kill or protect Inhabitants and loot ore from asteriods etc. One that is fun and not aimed towards supernerds that love calculations.

A decent time traveling game where you have a broad choice of times to visit and explore.

A modern Manhunt.

If I think of anything else, I'll post later.

icon11.gif

I'd like an open world game set in a post-apocalyptic future, where people have survived and are rebuilding.

LMFAO. Ur kidding right?

i want a remake of DMA's classic, "body harvest"...

YES YES YES FUCK YES

• Like 2

icon11.gif

fallout is 1st person or 3rd person... and it's open world :mellow:...

Maybe I need to buy a second hand copy. I'll check it out.

if u have a decent PC get it for PC

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/

MODS MODS MODS

u can make it a whole new game. play through once with no mods. then play again with a bunch. doubles the replay-ability.

both 3 and new vegas are 20 bucks each on steam. they come with all the dlc. buying them new for console would probably be the same. a 2nd hand one is probably only 3-5 bucks cheaper. i'd just go with new.

and dont let the shooting fool you. its totally and RPG. leveling up, player stats. different play styles.

and vats. most of ur killing can be done like this. not real time shooting. pick where you want to shoot. then enjoy the slow motion results

http://youtu.be/AOFFxbl0uUo?t=28s

but thats an option too.

fucking love the game

1.) A 3rd person zombie survival game, with a focus on surviving, scavenging for supplies and fortifying bases (like Morgan's in The Walking Dead).

THAT. FUCKING THAT.

I releases this month... Cool, I'll definitely be trying it out if i can get my hands on a PC copy.

There should be online/coop modes where you and a group of friends can play together in one 'universe'. Only thing I can't work out is how saving and separate logging out would work.

Seriously, that would be fucking awesome, and I would play the shit out of a game like that.

Edit:

The player starts out as a character named Marcus.

I was practically BORN to play this game.

Would like a decent duke 3d game.

Also a modern rpg that makes use of random terrain generation to allow for endless maps.

Sandbox post-apocalyptic future game that is less like The Elder Scrolls and more like Far Cry 3, and 3rd person. I always prefer lots of enemies over enemies that take lots of bullets to kill, I don't know why but that shit bores me easily.

Like the Warriors, we need decent games based on films or at least heavily influenced by film, successfully (GTA). A proper decent Indiana Jones game, which feels classic, but plays fluid. Nothing like Uncharted or Tomb Raider. It needs to be classic like the films, with flyable blimp! oh wait.... And...Life of Brian... Why not combine classic comedy with a sandbox world, and plenty of silly third person wondering around listening to hilarious NPCs and crazy side missions...

I really think comedy hasn't fully made its mark in gaming yet. I've seen some funny moments in gaming, but a game with realistic characters and brilliant comedy is definitely needed.