evan466

Destiny

I bought one, but didn't realise until I got back that it was a mono-ear and mic. Which makes the sound monotone, because you have to hear everything from one ear, so it was useless as shit.

I'm gonna invest in the official Sony headset I think.

Hah, yeah. I think I'll be getting this for sure, I'm also tempted to try out Diablo, but it's such a time consuming game, and if you're on my friend list you know how little I play.

With that said, I'm sort of bored of TLOU... single player games get too boring :(.

It'll be Black Friday, at the latest, because, while I'm very eager to buy a PS4, I'm also cheap. It'll be cheapest on Black Friday, and I doubt I'd be able to wait much longer than that. I'm about to have a lot of disposable income, anyway.

Hopefully The Division won't be out for quite some time. That's the one I'm most excited for, and I don't want to get a late start on it.

• Like 1

Same applies to The Division, I hope. I know most of the Fallout crew was on board, last I checked.

These games are more straightforward, and it'll be easier to play with you guys. I can never make sense of what's going on in GTA. Chaos and a mess of voices that all sound the same, to me.

You not into sci-fi much then? I can tell the difference between weapon types, they're essentially the same as normal weapons, but with a scifi designs slapped onto them, and pulse ammo on some. I loved it.

Doing boss raids and trying to get past the super high level mobs to find out what's in the next area. It certainly felt like an MMO in that respect. I spent a good few hours with IKILLYOU, Cuda, and a few other friends just walking around in side missions. It's way more enjoyable if you're communicating by headset though.

Yeah that's a problem. But, in the first stages of the game, you're gonna only need two friends to join your fireteam, so it keeps it personal. Maybe you can get those two friends to sync up with you.

But even if you're not experiencing the game with friends, you'll have plenty of opportunities to join other random people along the way.

Destiny is built in a way where it kind of encourages new friendships on your journey.