they did not wait long to put out new screens after bioshock released. lol

Hopefully that marketing campaign will rev up soon!

I've been waiting for it for a while. i can't wait to see commercials for it on TV, because then i will know that the day i have been waiting 2 years for is almost here, the release date.

• Like 1

Believe it or not, I meant to write that. The way I (incorrectly) wrote it made me look really selfish and egotistical. I feel bad now.

/fix'd

• Like 1

Another long wait.....

So what are you guys playing to fill up the months?

Currently I'm playing some Saints Row 3, don't get me wrong I thought the game would be shit but it's just fun.

Now back to the question.

Another long wait.....

So what are you guys playing to fill up the months?

Currently I'm playing some Saints Row 3, don't get me wrong I thought the game would be shit but it's just fun.

Now back to the question.

I'll be playing Hitman Absolution, Sleeping Dogs, Assassin's Creed 3 ( still haven't gotten around to finishing it ), Dishonoured, Dead Island ( still haven't finished it either ), Mass Effect 3 ( almost finished ME2 ), and lastly Bioshock Infinite. I'll pick up Company of Heroes 2, Beyond Two Souls and The Last Of Us, along with any other good games between now and September. Then I'll have a full month of GTA V gaming before Rome 2 comes out in October.

The Second half of this year is going to be unbelievable, with my most anticipated games being GTA V followed closely by Rome 2. Both of which will give me months of non stop entertainment.

Then the PS4 will come out November/December, and with it all the next gen game content ( Killzone Shadow Fall, Infamous Second Son, Watch Dogs etc ). And who knows what we will be getting in 2014, Fallout 4 anyone? :jumpy:

• Like 1

I read that, shits ridiculous as if they went on the basic notes they had about it and mixed it with dumb rumors people put up on the internet and went with it shit belongs in what else the shit list