War-d1

2 "New" Screenshots & Official Cover Art Due This Month

so by your own contradictory terms. there going to give us a release date for gta, which we already have, since spring 2013 is a rough guideline lol

-.- Lets just admit I fail and move on.

As some1 said before on igta5 They cant delay the game if they havent announced a released date

yes there's no explicit date given, but they said spring 2013 and if it comes fall 2013 thats sure enough a delay

EDIT: oh... I'm late... nvm

• Like 1

Edit:

Never mind i just read # 1 and read it said just one character. Which is bullsh*t

I hope your joking....

Hey im sorry I wasn't really reading i was skipping between lines but then i re read it. .)

Unfortunately I was right... But Im not surprised. christmas sales rule the market and thats it.

Do u guys know whos running "igta5.com" ??

The devil...

and the cover release is also delayed, according to R* commenting on the newswire comments:

Hey all, we understand many of you guys are disappointed with this news – unfortunately sometimes such delays are necessary in all forms of entertainment, and especially in the case of a game experience as massive and complex as GTAV. However this does not give you free reign to be abusive in comments. The general rules of common courtesy, decency and behavior as listed above the Comment Box still apply here, therefore anyone continuing to post abusive comments will have their privileges suspended. Also for those of you asking about the official box art, that will be coming out a bit later as well. Thank you all for understanding.

EDIT:

Unfortunately I was right... But Im not surprised. christmas sales rule the market and thats it.

how's a september release possibly affecting christmas sales, with a title like GTA that sets sales-records upon release?

I really doubt this decission is due to christmas sales because if so, they would've taken a winter date instead of mid-summer

and the cover release is also delayed, according to R* commenting on the newswire comments:

Hey all, we understand many of you guys are disappointed with this news – unfortunately sometimes such delays are necessary in all forms of entertainment, and especially in the case of a game experience as massive and complex as GTAV. However this does not give you free reign to be abusive in comments. The general rules of common courtesy, decency and behavior as listed above the Comment Box still apply here, therefore anyone continuing to post abusive comments will have their privileges suspended. Also for those of you asking about the official box art, that will be coming out a bit later as well. Thank you all for understanding.

EDIT:

how's a september release possibly affecting christmas sales, with a title like GTA that sets sales-records upon release?

I really doubt this decission is due to christmas sales because if so, they would've taken a winter date instead of mid-summer

Well isn't that the fucking cherry on top? Updated the news post. <_<

It's getting scary with Rockstar so silent about it. Hoping they're just fucking with us. Going to be a lot of pissed off people if nothing happens in the next few hours.

Welp, we got something and there's still a lot of pissed off people. :rolleyes:

It's getting scary with Rockstar so silent about it. Hoping they're just fucking with us. Going to be a lot of pissed off people if nothing happens in the next few hours.

Welp, we got something and there's still a lot of pissed off people. :rolleyes:

Well that's the way it crumbles, cookie-wise.

They probably will show us some pictures in the next days... Or some 10 15 seconds on game videos.

Probably not gameplay, they need that as a cover story for the delay

Well at least I managed to book 2 weeks off work from the 17th sep!! All my colleges have spring hols glad I held out!! I think they will go silent for a while again maybe a screen or 2 to say sorry and then nothing until may/June I'm not angry at r* it gives me a chance to play tbogt and lad chin up guys itll be here eventually!! Group hug?