Sign in to follow this  
JamieMilne

IGN Q&A with Dan Houser.

I expect us to see maybe one or two strangers we encountered in GTA IV, like Pathos, and maybe a really minor character like Gracie or Real badman.

or eddie low the serial killer. lol

If you did all of the random encounters for 100% completion, Eddie Low will not be able to return anywhere, ever.

yeah. i kinda figured that out an hour after i posted that comment. i diddnt know that you could find him a second time. lol

I expect us to see maybe one or two strangers we encountered in GTA IV, like Pathos, and maybe a really minor character like Gracie or Real badman.

If you did all of the random encounters for 100% completion, Eddie Low will not be able to return anywhere, ever.

yeah. i kinda figured that out an hour after i posted that comment. i diddnt know that you could find him a second time. lol

You should go through the game again and do all of the random encounters.

They are really, really cool little missions. Plus you find out who *may* be able to return, on that small of a level.

I mean, seriously, none of us knew that two guys briefly seen in missions that Niko were in,

Johnny and Luis, would be the stars of their own DLC's, which were TLAD and TBOGT.

They are really, really cool little missions. Plus you find out who *may* be able to return, on that small of a level.

I mean, seriously, none of us knew that two guys briefly seen in missions that Niko were in,

Johnny and Luis, would be the stars of their own DLC's, which were TLAD and TBOGT.

i know. i retarted tbogt yesterday and i honestly don't remember seeing luis in three leaf clover, but i watched three leaf clover on YT yesterday and it seems like luis's voice changed from three leaf clover to tbogt. i have a feeling that they changed actors before making tbogt.

i know. i retarted tbogt yesterday and i honestly don't remember seeing luis in three leaf clover, but i watched three leaf clover on YT yesterday and it seems like luis's voice changed from three leaf clover to tbogt. i have a feeling that they changed actors before making tbogt.

We are getting seriously off-topic here, but in fact Luis himself, in theory, could show up in GTA V.

That said....

I really only remember Luis in 2 GTA:IV missions. However, he does appear as a customer in 3 Leaf Clover,

and it is in fact, possible to kill Luis while he is on the floor with the rest of the bank customers.

That is, if you actually decide to walk over and shoot him. He is just, a customer in line on the floor at that time.

1) Museum Piece for Ray

When you are in the art museum in Algonquin.

He is the sniper, and steals the diamonds from Isaac.

2) Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend for the McReary's

When you swap the diamonds for Gracie on Charge Island.

Luis is the exchange guy.

yea, he's the same character in niko's GTA playthrough, including voice...

as for luis appearing in GTAV, i thought about it too, but gay tony seems more plausible IMO... his flameboyant personality would thrive in a los santos club scene... i got a feeling he could make a cameo as a club owner... it's not like there was much left to work with in liberty city... he could probably use a fresh start anyways... and of course, luis could follow him...

what about johnny?? the gangs all fucked anyways, might as well ride off towards the sunset...

there's plenty of character possibilities... houser mentioned that a lot of characters died, but there's still quite a few that lived... what about stubbs?? the paper company?? little jacob?? elizabeta or gerald mccrarry?? there's plenty of characters left :D...

Dan Houser said no major character's.... so i think most of the character's you listed are out of the question.... i could see brucie making an apperance tho...

I don't particularly care if he's in the game or not, but I think Yusef is a plausible character for a cameo. Maybe Gay Tony gave in and franchised Maisonette 9, and Yusef opened a location in Los Santos. Or some other reason I don't care to make up.

Dan Houser said no major character's.... so i think most of the character's you listed are out of the question.... i could see brucie making an apperance tho...

i thought he said no past characters in major roles?? none of these guys really fit into the bank robbery scene anyways, but i could see them making cameos, or "easter eggs" as he called them... like a club owner, or billionaire playboy throwing a pool party at a hotel... or a competing agency like the paper company cutting into the FIB's business... or a congressman wanting to rub out (lol) another from LS...

brucie is my best guess at a cameo... he's got west coast written all over him... and his brother...

gay tony seems more plausible IMO... his flameboyant personality would thrive in a los santos club scene... i got a feeling he could make a cameo as a club owner... it's not like there was much left to work with in liberty city... he could probably use a fresh start anyways... and of course, luis could follow him...

what about johnny?? the gangs all fucked anyways, might as well ride off towards the sunset...

there's plenty of character possibilities... houser mentioned that a lot of characters died, but there's still quite a few that lived... what about stubbs?? the paper company?? little jacob?? elizabeta or gerald mccrarry?? there's plenty of characters left :D...

I don't particularly care if he's in the game or not, but I think Yusef is a plausible character for a cameo. Maybe Gay Tony gave in and franchised Maisonette 9, and Yusef opened a location in Los Santos. Or some other reason I don't care to make up.

Yup. All possibles.

Brucie was a major character as far as I am concerened. Doubt we will see him, but a possible.

I like Paper Company offical guy, he was very resourceful. Would be weird but interesting.

Of course Tony himself, selling off Maisonette 9 for the rave beats of Melrose Avenue...cool observation Massacre.

I think L.J. and Elizabeta would stay Queens and Bronx side, respectively. Don't know why but they east coasters.

I know a few rastas out here, they love the east coast, and diss my home in the west coast. Might be a trend.

I didn't really like Gerald but of course, a possibility.

I don't remember Badman dying, but he would most likely stay Queens side as well. Still, would be cooler than

the Times Square random encounter british chick that mentioned her minge up on the monitors.

(Following a celebrity's 'bleats' as opposed to 'tweets' on Twitter.)

Sara could easily, also return, being a fashion clothes oriented bitch.

This goes for Marnie the junkie as well. Last seen returning to her parents.

I could see Bernie/Florian the gay cousin having a cameo. Or there could be a desert biker gang that Trevor has contact with, and Johnny makes a cameo that way.

• Like 1

I think L.J. and Elizabeta would stay Queens and Bronx side, respectively. Don't know why but they east coasters.

Elizabeta was jailed for life in IV so she couldn't really appear in it. I predict Jonny or Luis won't be in, but it would be funny if Luis was in it during a bank heist and repeating his initial appearance from GTA IV, lying on the floor as a hostage.

• Like 4

Or maybe they were transfered to a maximum security prison in San Andreas (one in V) then they appear in one of the missions briefly. Probably not, but it's possible.

Sign in to follow this