Psy

New Members Introduce Yourself

Welcome back, mate.

What football team do you support?

Well, first of all my local team, Legia.

With foreign teams, it's less intense, but I've also been a great fan of FC Barcelona for over 20 years now. In England I keep my finers crossed for Liverpool FC, in Italy it's usually Milan, and in Germany I'm closest to Borussia Dortmund, since 1994 and Lars Ricken, haha.

I enjoy watching Premiership and La Liga on the cable every weekend.

Legia fan eh? Not very welcome by Lisbon police.

Hello, I'm Evan. I've been on a few of Marney-1's fansites: the red dead one which I was on a lot for a while and then the Rockstarspy one which I hardly ever got on. I guess I just go where ever Marney goes. Anyways, my musical tastes are classic rock for the most part ie: The Doors (my favorite), Beatles, CCR, ect. I also like a lot of 40's music Frank Sinatra being my favorite. I'm also a big Elvis fan but he deffinitly isn't to popular anymore. Anytime I bring it up people say, "ha, he died on the toliet". He didn't.

Anyways, Rockstar is my favorite developer right now, all their games seems pretty solid, though I've heard Max Payne sucked but I didn't get it. So I try and keep up to date on any game they're making. Which is my main reason for coming to sites like this, they usually keep pretty up to date with news. I usually don't comment too much.

Games, my favorite game of all time is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. Has my favorite Star Wars character in it which would be the Jedi Revan. I'm usually good at any multiplayer game for about the first month but then I stop playing and everybody gets better weapons than me and then I suck. The only game I'm always good at is Halo. Red Dead Redemption is my favorite Rockstar game but I've only play that, L.A. Noire, and GTA 4 so my choices are pretty limited.

I'd say thats a pretty good place to stop. Hopefully GTA 5 will be great and won't be delayed. If it sucks and is delayed then you can blaime me for jinxing it.

Guest Marney-1

Welcome to GayGaymer.net evan466. Was your name 'The Man With No Name' on RedDeadForums? Also, RockstarSpy is no more - only a Twitter account now.

Guest Marney-1

Yeah, it was. And that's how I found this. I went to look at rockstarspy and couldn't find it. All I found was the twitter profile which had a link to this site on it.

Good good, at least we now have someone who can spell on these forums. :)

Welcome, make fun of honkys and gays to increase your rep and receive a bigger penis on your personal shelf.*

*your personal shelf must be put up yourself with your own nails as health and safety cannot hand out sharp objects.

I've been on this forum for a bit now and only lingered in the GTAV section. So I thought what the hell lets introduce myself properly.

Here goes, Im from The Netherlands, Haarlem to be exact (a town very near to Amsterdam). I live together with my girlfriend, used to be a bigtime gamer, but slowed it down a bit (we all gotta grow up sometime!). I now mostly play R* games, since they are always worth the playing time. I love to listen to rap music, in particular Bone thugs -n- Harmony, allthough the last few years havent been good on em.

Well thats about it, I must congratulate y'all on these forums, I enjoy them very much!

I'm Jim and I'm an Alcoholic .... oh fuck AA forum is the next link... shit....

*cough*

I'm Jim, I'm 40 and from the Wirral, UK (the bit between Liverpool and North Wales) and I'm originally from Liverpool. I've been around for ages, from the old Red Dead forums, and the Rockstar Network site through toRockstar Spy and now here.

I've been gaming I guess since about 1984 (first games I played were on the old ZX81, and have been playing the Playstation since the original console.

• Like 1

Guest Marney-1

you mean illiterate surely?

You haven't seen illiterate until you've looked around these forums, it's shocking sometimes.

As someone that uses the Glitchspot *ahem* I mean Gamespot forums, you don't know illiteracy until you look at some of the dumb bastards clogging up there with their unerring display of a complete and utter lack of intelligence and the complete and utter lack of any ability to string more than three words together without making some lazy attempt at using text speak rather than proper spelling.

Yes I am a grammar :fuhrer: sometimes