Guest Marney1

Post a picture you have taken

So despite me being stressed and not working the past week I actually tried to enjoy Saturday, which ended up not being bad. Here's a progression of it with anonymous photos of my table.

Me and my buddy started with oldschool pokemon battles and bong hits. (Don't mind the faggy hand symbols)

GEDrUTT.jpg?1

Couple more showed up and we turned that into a Barbeque.

0Tr4748.jpg?1

And to finish it we ended up having more drinks around the fire (which I forgot to photograph for obvious reasons).

snlqsAg.jpg?1

• Like 2

So despite me being stressed and not working the past week I actually tried to enjoy Saturday, which ended up not being bad. Here's a progression of it with anonymous photos of my table.

Me and my buddy started with oldschool pokemon battles and bong hits. (Don't mind the faggy hand symbols)

GEDrUTT.jpg?1

Couple more showed up and we turned that into a Barbeque.

0Tr4748.jpg?1

And to finish it we ended up having more drinks around the fire (which I forgot to photograph for obvious reasons).

snlqsAg.jpg?1

Trashiest thing I've seen in a long time, thanks, hopefully I can go another few years.

But the Pirouline though, that's classy.

The preformed hamburgers do accentuate the white trashiness of the pics.

Im pretty sure swim has that same exact bong though, except his mouthpiece is broken and he has used duct seal to keep it together....

...do you even get together with friends, bro? this looks perfectly normal to me...

EDIT: rob beat me to it...

Yeah really.

"We've got 30 bucks with nothing to do and It's 5pm on a Friday. Barbeque?"

"Barbeque."

EDIT: I wish I had Pattied my own burgers. I'm guilty for that atrocity. But it was cook them or let them get freezer burned.

• Like 2

...who cares?? they clearly spent their money on weed and booze, burgers weren't the most important part of the party...

I'm pretty sure hamburger meat costs less than preformed patties, not that 10 cent one way or the other makes a big difference, but you enjoy turning every comment into some huge issue, so enjoy, winner.

I'm not a pothead and even I understand the opportunity cost of this situation. Looks like they got their priorities right.

If you're in that exact situation and BBQ isn't you first thought, chances are you have no friends to BBQ with.

*Glares into the corner where Bri Bri and Q are huddled on the floor*

No, we get you're having a barbecue, it just looks like a trashy barbecue.

To me, it means better food. Ribs, proper burgers, hot dogs, sausages, grilled veggies.

Some awesome people to hangout with.

Good beer, no smoking, nice furniture, fire up the pit after and chill around the fire or go for a swim while the sun sets.

My idea of a good bbq involves beer, sure... But not preformed meat.

That said, no i do not have any friends to have bbqs with. Only life partners. Multiple ones.

• Like 1

No, we get you're having a barbecue, it just looks like a trashy barbecue.

To me, it means better food. Ribs, proper burgers, hot dogs, sausages, grilled veggies.

Some awesome people to hangout with.

Good beer, no smoking, nice furniture, fire up the pit after and chill around the fire or go for a swim while the sun sets.

What high class proud americany part of Vermont do you hail from? Sorry I'm not as concerned with my yard furniture as your mom is. Not to mention we did chill around the fire afterward, did you even read my post?

• Like 1

Image is really compressed due to it being from mobile and then I myself stealing it off one of my accounts to post here. Anyway, sunset from a bonfire we had on the beach this weekend.

99b27cab10954bc3d89dcc8e4791178a.png