Qdeathstar

Qdeathstar's GTA 5 Giveaway

iGTA5.com currently is holding a "guess the release date" contest in which it is giving away a free copy of Grand Theft Auto 5 to one winner who selects the correct release date. I've decided after much debate and deliberation that i will also be giving away a free copy of GTA5, via $60.00USD gift certificate to amazon.com. However, unlike iGTA5's contest which requires no skill, you'll have to be someone smart to win my monies. I have been a member of the forums for quite some time, so I won't back out of my promises and/or guarantees.

I will post a series of three quiptograms. These quiptograms will require you to send me the solved puzzle to me via PM.

For the first round, the first 5 members tha PM'd me the answer to cryptogram are listed in the order i recieved an correct response .

1. Duffman

2. Psy

3. The9thPawn

4. grove_nz

5. Ku Zi Mu 789

post-12-0-35658100-1333581648.png

The correct answer was "CJ Has been confirmed by multiple sources to be in Grand Theft Auto Five".

ROUND 2 IS LIVE: TOP 3 PLEASE!

post-12-0-87572600-1333941037.png

The new cryptogram will be released 5:00PM Est Sunday April 8th. This time i'm looking for the quickest three responses.

Why did I have to see this at 25 past 12. my brain is fucking going for it now, might aswell have a go. thanks QD, no sleep for me for a bit longer

Edit:

impossibru.jpg

Edited by trathen93

If you made this more user-friendly, I would do it. I like word puzzles. But I'm not going to print out something on black background, and can't be bothered to copy it down.

If you made this more user-friendly, I would do it. I like word puzzles. But I'm not going to print out something on black background, and can't be bothered to copy it down.

LY3ZJ.png

Done it... Or are admins exempt?

(I don't mind if we are, I'll just take it extremely personally).

Great idea btw.

Speaking of the release date competition... I missunderstood the rules. I thought we had to guess for Europe. Any chance you could change my entry to Tuesday of that week?

I've never seen a cryptogram before, but I'm going to try and solve it. I just have to figure out how to start it.

I thought you were trolling Q, but looks like its legit so i'll finish the puzzel...

I solved the puzzel. Nice one Qd. (Y):)

can you tell us what the fuck the answer to this was, I made a few attempts but got pissed off in the end.

Guest Marney

CJ has been confirmed by multiple sources to be in Grand Theft Auto Five

LOL Indy! :v

For the first round, the first 5 members tha PM'd me the answer to cryptogram are listed in the order i recieved an correct response .

1. Duffman

2. Psy

3. The9thPawn

4. grove_nz

5. Ku Zi Mu 789

post-12-0-35658100-1333581648.png

The correct answer was "CJ Has been confirmed by multiple sources to be in Grand Theft Auto Five".

The new cryptogram will be released 5:00PM Est Sunday April 8th. This time i'm looking for the quickest three responses.