Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Cast your vote: Forum Moderator's Elections

Nominees  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not voting in either poll, because I'm one of the options, but I would suggest that whoever voted OPx rethink their decision, he's plenty active.

Just want to say that inactive moderators are being looked at, and new ones are being discussed.

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

Good to know. Thanks for telling us, Duff.

You guys can douse the torches, now.

What he said. ^

Guest Marney1

Is anyone still wondering who to vote for? It's a tough decision imo.

Guest Marney1

If Massecre becomes A mod, Im calling him Massecurity

o_o

Did you vote?

Fitty and opx to stay and all but ex fan boy(??) to become mods. They all seem sensible apart from mass but alot of people with power are crazy. Naming no one. >_>

And plus i don`t think you ever leave this place. Youll probz end up admin when gta6 is annouce like fitty at gta-sanandreas.

Edit: not gta-sa. I mean the other one. Igtasumthingsumthing.sumthing the one that gta-sa got eaten up by.

glad no one is seriously talking about me at the moment... i have not thrown my hat into the race, i am content with my admin job on facebook right now... i am flattered to have a few votes but, please don't consider me at this current juncture... instead, put that vote behind my man nigga, massacre...

i've been a mod somewhere else before... not really thinking about that position right now to be honest...

Guest Marney1

glad no one is seriously talking about me at the moment... i have not thrown my hat into the race, i am content with my admin job on facebook right now... i am flattered to have a few votes but, please don't consider me at this current juncture... instead, put that vote behind my man nigga, massacre...

i've been a mod somewhere else before... not really thinking about that position right now to be honest...

Shall I withdraw you from the race?