Sign in to follow this  
Ostrich Boy

GTA 5 Wii U?

Damn. Looks like we were both wrong about the Wii U's power...

http://www.gamesindu...-developers-say

Once again, the developers still do not have a final product.

Again just admit to your self that Nintendo is not the console for real gamers and by what I mean real gamers is people that game constantly or competitively. Nintendo is a console I would suggest to my girlfriend for her to have fun on.

Wow, thats a bold statement. The Wii is the only Nintendo console that I consider to not be for "real gamers". SNES, N64, GameBoy, Gamecube and DS are great consoles for all "real gamers".

So what Im getting from alot of members is GTAV won't be on Wii U because they are PS3/360 fanbois. Correct? Seems stupid to me, but whatever, its your opinion. I'm not an intolerant asshole so there ya go. Ooooo, I just can't wait for the inevitable, predictable reply to my last sentence!

Why would you think I was talking out of Generation, also what straight male spells boys as bois?

It's not that we're fanbois blindly ignoring the Wii. It's that you are stubbornly trying to pass wishful thinking off as fact.

Nintendo's target audience is a younger crowd or a different kind of gamer.

Go ahead and wish for GTA to come out for the Wii as hard as you like. But don't expect the forum not to challenge your assertion that not only will V be released for the Wii, it will be even better than the game on other platforms.

It's not that we're fanbois blindly ignoring the Wii. It's that you are stubbornly trying to pass wishful thinking off as fact.

Go ahead and wish for GTA to come out for the Wii as hard as you like. But don't expect the forum not to challenge your assertion that not only will V be released for the Wii, it will be even better than the game on other platforms.

First of all, we're talking about the wii u, not the wii, and second, explain to me why it couldn't be better.

And all of you who think Nintendo systems are only for little kids, look up the game MadWorld. That was a wii exclusive, and it doesn't look very "kid friendly" to me.

Yeah, and "Madworld" caused all the gamers to abandon their PS3s, PCs and Xbox 360s so that they could play one violent game on the Wii.

Oh wait, it didn't.

First of all, we're talking about the wii u, not the wii, and second, explain to me why it couldn't be better.

And all of you who think Nintendo systems are only for little kids, look up the game MadWorld. That was a wii exclusive, and it doesn't look very "kid friendly" to me.

Variety is the spice of life. There should be a wide range of different games on different consoles or PCs. It's good that there's a kid-friendly console with titles like Just Dance or Mickey Paint or whatever. Of course they'll release an occasional exclusive that's outside their normal vein, to tap into the built-in market of parents and older siblings that have access to the console.

Here's the thing: It makes no difference to me because I'll be playing it on the PS3. In fact, when I was preparing to buy a console for the first time, I ended up getting a PS2 because of GTA III. I am not keen on the idea of using a motion sensor to play GTA and the other games I enjoy the most. I don't want to play charades.

I think the onus would be on you or Ku Zi Mu to offer ideas on how a game like GTAV could be better on the Wii U than on the consoles where it already exists. What about gameplay consistency across platforms?

Variety is the spice of life. There should be a wide range of different games on different consoles or PCs. It's good that there's a kid-friendly console with titles like Just Dance or Mickey Paint or whatever. Of course they'll release an occasional exclusive that's outside their normal vein, to tap into the built-in market of parents and older siblings that have access to the console.

Here's the thing: It makes no difference to me because I'll be playing it on the PS3. In fact, when I was preparing to buy a console for the first time, I ended up getting a PS2 because of GTA III. I am not keen on the idea of using a motion sensor to play GTA and the other games I enjoy the most. I don't want to play charades.

I think the onus would be on you or Ku Zi Mu to offer ideas on how a game like GTAV could be better on the Wii U than on the consoles where it already exists. What about gameplay consistency across platforms?

If you so adamantly want to prove you don't care about wii u, why are you even on this thread?

If you so adamantly want to prove you don't care about wii u, why are you even on this thread?

*offers a silent prayer to the patron saint of patience...*

I'm on this thread because I'm part of the forum, and want to encourage intelligent (and sometimes Asylum-worthy) dialogue.

I didn't set out to prove I don't care about the Wii U, in fact I just explained that variety is a good thing.

In the end, noob-like statements of enthusiasm are going to trigger the bullshit meter of the long-time forum members. They did it to me when I joined. So, you can't just start a thread to say, "Yay! I want this game to come out on Platform X. And it's going to be better than all the other consoles!! WOO HOO GO GTAVVVVVV" and think it's going to go unscathed. There has to be some substance to back it up. That's what I'm being adamant about.

Holy fuck.

• Like 3

Okay, I don't mind you calling me stubborn (Kuz I am), but don't be A hypocrite. Im not debating with myself here, nor am I "trying to pass wishful thinking off as fact". All Im getting from you guys is just alot of Nintendo hating, and the same claim that Nintendo isn't A real gaming company. Wich is stupid. Time after time OstrichBoy and I try to tell you that alot of "real gamers" have that bias opinion, and Nintendo is aware of that, thus making them go back to there roots, and try to get the core gamer back. What better way to start than GTAV being one of there first attempts. IMO GTAV will be on the Wii U. IYO GTAV will not be on the Wii U. These are all opinions, some backed up by fact, others by more opinions. IDC anymore, I just want another fucking F-ZERO & STARFOX ALREADY!!!

What is the argument here?! GTAV will be made for Xbox 360 and PS3, then it will probably get ported to PC. Somewhere along the line, if Wii U can handle it, they might make a port. But I will honestly be surprised if GTAV is launched on Wii U at the same time as PS3/360.

And if it's not launched at the same time, then most gamers will not wait for the Wii U version. Then, would it even be worth porting? Think of the audience.

What is the argument here?! GTAV will be made for Xbox 360 and PS3, then it will probably get ported to PC. Somewhere along the line, if Wii U can handle it, they might make a port. But I will honestly be surprised if GTAV is launched on Wii U at the same time as PS3/360.

And if it's not launched at the same time, then most gamers will not wait for the Wii U version. Then, would it even be worth porting? Think of the audience.

"There's a huge audience of violent video games on the Wii! Just look at MADWORLD!"

Yeah, that argument isn't gonna last long.

^ my god you're an idiot. You're saying I have a lousy argument when your only "point" is how you think that the only people on earth who will buy the wii u are eight year olds. Besides, I've seen and heard plenty of eight year olds playing gta anyway...

I thought gtagrl and I ended this argument. Good job Indy, you just had to poor gas on a campfire. <_<

*poured.

I agree with Indy, also Ostrich boy has no real valid argument at this point. He's basically the only person cheering for GTA V to be on the Wii U on this forum.

^ my god you're an idiot. You're saying I have a lousy argument when your only "point" is how you think that the only people on earth who will buy the wii u are eight year olds. Besides, I've seen and heard plenty of eight year olds playing gta anyway...

I had many more points, if you bothered to read and comprehend you fucking moron.

I had many more points, if you bothered to read and comprehend you fucking moron.

Why don't you remind us of some of your "points"?

Why don't you remind us of some of your "points"?

Why don't you just go back and re-read the thread if you need refreshed.

You're all hypocrites (with the exception of Ku). You all say I'm unreasonable thinking that there will be a good version of gta 5 on wii u, while you're all just fanboy assholes who just want to watch the wii u fail, because the wii had subpar graphics. Games aren't all about graphics, but apparently nobody realizes this.

• Like 1

If the wii u sells really good then it would be a smart idea to have some kind of version of gta 5 on it. this way, rockstar does better in sales and the will have the money to advance their technology

If the wii u sells really good then it would be a smart idea to have some kind of version of gta 5 on it. this way, rockstar does better in sales and the will have the money to advance their technology

My thoughts exactly. You are the first one to post on this thread that has actually thought about that.

Sign in to follow this