Sign in to follow this  
Ostrich Boy

GTA 5 Wii U?

I for one am unsure if I should get Wii U as of now. I'd definitely keep my Xbox 360 and Gaming PC (If I choose to get one) if I were to buy the Wii U. I like my options :)

Wonder how "Miiverse" will turn out. Not many people will swap from XBL or PSN SEN to Wii U online, especially if developers are skeptical about mature games for the console like Rockstar.

Well I think that Miiverse (while the name is fucking retarded) is a pretty good overall idea, with the way you can interact with anybody and get instant information and in game help from players all over the world. As long as the Miiverse is executed and applied correctly, I can see myself liking it a helluva lot more than PSN

It's all speculation based on Nintendo America's President saying he would like it to come to Wii U, and thinks it will based on the Dan Houser interview where he only said he won't rule it out.

*Edit* ^ Basically what Fitty said.

I've just stopped caring. I've completely given up on Nintendo and its ability to get big name games, which is saying a lot, as in the past I have been one of their biggest supporters.

*goes back to having sex with PS3*

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this