ever since i dropped cable TV, i haven't been able to follow it nearly as much as i used to in recent years... i'm a pistons fan, so it's not like i am missing much right now anyways... we can't even beat the teams we are suppose to beat... we're the worst of the worst...

yes pie, a world does exist outside of rugby and futbol... get over it... i actually wouldn't mind seeing some damn american sports fans here for once... the only sports discussions here involve soccer... i talk sports all the time IRL, but no one listens here because they only follow one sport...

People find this shit exciting?

you find football/soccer exciting?

You mean the most popular sport in the World? Yeah, I do funnily enough.

Only an idiot believes that something's popularity is indicative of its quality. Soccer is popular because most of the people in the world are stupid and are entertained by stupid things like "professional" sports.

There is nothing even remotely entertaining about watching a bunch of proud americans running around a field kicking a ball.

• Like 1

"There is nothing even remotely entertaining about watching a bunch of proud americans running around a field kicking a ball."

I disagree. Watching proud americans run around a field, kicking each other in there balls would be the funniest thing in the world

*Imagins proud americans kicking eachother in the balls*

*Starts rolling on the floor, dieing of laughter*

*Cell phone on otherside of room*

*Passes outtttttgfddftbxwujouwadb,,kio<#u65sw&25^UÜ7j,kjgvcdTwdfgjuyg,fcgggggggggggggg

Only an idiot believes that something's popularity is indicative of its quality. Soccer is popular because most of the people in the world are stupid and are entertained by stupid things like "professional" sports.

There is nothing even remotely entertaining about watching a bunch of proud americans running around a field kicking a ball.

Oh yes, most of the world is stupid.. Coming from America?

get the fuck out of here if you're not here to talk about the NBA... fuck you wankers who hijack every sports topic with your fucking "soccer" talk... no one cares about that piece of shit sport in america... let us talk about our sports, there is a world outside of soccer you know... if you wanna talk soccer, start your own fucking topic... jesus...

pie, you're the biggest fucking troll ever...

@conquested - so your either from indiana or ohio... kinda hard to judge with those teams :D... the pacers and pistons had a nice rivalry going for a few years there... it's also the two teams involved in that infamous brawl a few years back... i was watching that shit live on TV, it was crazy...

Oh yes, most of the world is stupid.. Coming from America?

Can't defend your idiotic sport, so you try to turn the conversation to America-bashing. Thanks for making yourself look stupid.

get the fuck out of here if you're not here to talk about the NBA... fuck you wankers who hijack every sports topic with your fucking "soccer" talk... no one cares about that piece of shit sport in america... let us talk about our sports, there is a world outside of soccer you know... if you wanna talk soccer, start your own fucking topic... jesus...

pie, you're the biggest fucking troll ever...

@conquested - so your either from indiana or ohio... kinda hard to judge with those teams :D... the pacers and pistons had a nice rivalry going for a few years there... it's also the two teams involved in that infamous brawl a few years back... i was watching that shit live on TV, it was crazy...

Yes, Ohio. I my NFL team's isn't much to root for as the Browns need better staff and the Bengals have been doing better recently.

the bengals got rid of their cancer players, and AJ green is one hell of a receiver... i am a bears fan, lions second... i am actually happy to see the lions doing good, but i was a bears fan first, despite being a fan of detroit sports...

i take it we're arch enemies in college sports then... GO BLUE!!

yea, it's kinda of funny to see the amount of ohio recruits michigan gets... but nothing pisses me off more than my local TV... i unfortunately get my news and TV from indiana, and what college resides in northern indiana?? the fucking worst of them all... notre dame... i am fucking sick of being told all about that piece of shit team that never wins, yet is loved by america... fuck the irish...

I only get my news online, so I'm spared sports news. Still, I run into a lot of Colts fans because I go to Indianapolis a lot, so I still hear plenty of shit I'm not interested in hearing.

yea, i get a lot of colts stuff too... but i get lucky because i also get illinois stations too so, i never miss the bears...

EDIT: this should be renamed the american sports topic... no point in making a bunch of different threads for each sport... foreigners can have their soccer topic, and americans can have a conversation about a bunch of different sports...

I kinda like watching NBA and NHL. Don't really know fuck all about it either but I love the frantic pacing.

the bengals got rid of their cancer players, and AJ green is one hell of a receiver... i am a bears fan, lions second... i am actually happy to see the lions doing good, but i was a bears fan first, despite being a fan of detroit sports...

i take it we're arch enemies in college sports then... GO BLUE!!

Naturally I gotta go with Scarlet & Grey but after what Tressel did I'm very disappointed. But normally with NCAA I go with Marshall University because it's right at my house.

umm yea, no... kobe bryant is the next michael jordan, and there's currently no one else even close to the discussion... i am impressed with his game thus far, but he's got a loooooooooooooooooooooooong ways to go to be on jordan's level...

if the knicks win a championship this year, he might be labaled as a top level PG... but he is no jordan, and never will be...

I was a MJ fan when I was a kid, and the Bulls still do it for me, although there wasn't much to cheer about for a long time there. At least I've stayed loyal. All my friends who were into the Bulls back in the day all support whoever is doing the best atm. Hence why the few people I know who follow the NBA support either the Heat or the Knicks. <_<

For those who are interested, here are the American teams I follow

NBA: Bulls

NHL: Canucks (speaking of which, where the heck is Darth Sexy? He was a SJ Sharks fan, if I remember correctly)

NFL: Raiders, Eagles

MLB: Cubs, although I don't really follow baseball that much.

Speaking of basketball, I hope the dream team gets drawn with Great Britain at this year's olympics. The poms may as well just play Luol Deng on his own.

yea, the bulls turned their good fortunes around when they landed the #1 pick and took rose a few years ago... the pistons have been in re-building mode the past few years, but we have a young center to build the team around... greg monroe is turning into a stud in middle, one of future stars of this league, and he's taking on more of a leadership role in only his second season... the guy is gonna be the total package, we just need to put some talent around him...

might as well do my breakdown as well;

NBA: detroit pistons

NFL: chicago bears

MLB: detroit tigers

NHL: detroit redwings (i don't really follow hockey that much)

COLLEGE: university of michigan wolverines

everybody's a cubs fan around my little spot in michigan... there's a good amount of detroit fans, but chicago sports leaks into my part of the state way too much, but i am a bears fan, so it does have it's perks i guess... i do like the detroit lions, but i liked the bears first...