Psy

Website Problems/Issues/Requests

Does rep wear off over time, or is there still some honky voting my posts down?

I too have a reputation leak, so yeah it seems like it wears off. :unsure:

No, of course it doesn't wear off, nothing wears off. If it did, post count would also wear off over time. (If one of your counted posts was deleted it would decrease your postcount, but any rep to that post would not be lost.)

You have twice as much rep as number two, and five times more than most of us... I don't see your problem. :mellow:

The only way you're going to find out all the Reputation ranks (of which there are probably 50) is by waiting over time and seeing what people get. I'm not telling you :)

Can we call you Sly-Psy from now? lol j\k

Are you done changing the ranks now, and how many points each rank requires?

When I learn that one rank title requires x points, I don't want it to change several times. For example, the -1 point rank have been titled all of the following: "Neutral", "On The Slide" and "Sub-Zero".

:)

Edit,

I guess the number of dots (bullet_black.png) below the user title is dependent on postcount only. And I guess the user titles is also dependent on postcount only. Number of "Likes" and reputation has nothing to do with it?

Edit,

I guess the number of dots (bullet_black.png) below the user title is dependent on postcount only. And I guess the user titles is also dependent on postcount only. Number of "Likes" and reputation has nothing to do with it?

The dots are related to post count. The title under your avatar is also linked to post count. Rep is a different system with different titles.

The title under your avatar is also linked to post count.

So do the custom member titles unlock at 100 posts again or something?

The title under your avatar is also linked to post count.

So do the custom member titles unlock at 100 posts again or something?

It's 75 atm, but we have ranks up to 2500 posts so that might go up in the future.

Edit,

The dots are related to post count. The title under your avatar is also linked to post count. Rep is a different system with different titles.

That's what I thought. But what about the "Likes", they don't add to either of the two systems? I've not seen a separate stat for them. I guess they're a third system and that they are not counted anywhere. Giving rep to profile comments would be more useful IMO, but maybe it's impossible.

Guest Marney1

I think the frequent random alterations to Marney's rep title will ensure that I'll only see the positive rep titles.

Yeah, too fucking right there. :angry:

So is there a problem with the Chat or has everyone just abandoned it? I get this message:

[#CSTART-0] There was an error connecting with the chat room. Please notify an administrator.

I think IPS hosts the chat, so if they go down you can't connect and we can't do anything about it.

I may be completely wrong though.

• Like 1

We used to have a rating system on the profiles, I can remember some stars.

Today I was going to use it for the first time, but I can't see it. Is something temporarily in disorder or is it removed?

When viewing the member list, we can sort by Member Name, Post Count and Join Date.

It would be cool to have the ability to sort by reputation too.

• Like 3

I guess they didn't think we needed both the star thing and the rep.

So it was pointless me giving everyone 5 stars then. :( I want my fucking money back!

Guest Marney1

First the page wouldn't load, then it popped this message.

igta5scriptmessage.png

I only got the message once so I figure it's something random.

Anonymous.

• Like 1