Guest LA Noire

AGENT

when is agent supposed to be released?

v

v

v

there is literally no info on it.

well i was hoping someone here would know something as everyone seems to be pretty in tune with R*

I think Agent is a spiritual LA Noire 2 - In development for donkeys and zero information for years, theres rumored to be a build floating about amongst collectors of the game that was seen in the 2006 trailer, that's the one I'd kill play.

I read an article a few days ago that had pertained to Sony exclusives and it listed developers working on titles. One of the developers was Rockstar Games so now I'm thoroughly convinced Agent will probably be one of the first next gen games we see from Rockstar. They announced July 2009, probably the development cycle for gta 5 started right around then and agent at that time was just a concept. Once they saw what they could do with gta 5 and switching characters, I think that this game will allow us to not only switch between numerous spies or whatever, but( and this is all speculation from rumors and articles I've read) since the game is supposed to have multiple locations I think the characters we switch between are going to have their own location. And rockstar around 2011 when the screen shots were released, as well as the development kits for next gen coming out, they decided to wit for the ps4 because the ps3 could never handle a project this massive and genre defining. I have trust that Rockstar will not disappoint.

There's a mission in GTA V that I'm pretty sure was Rockstar giving us a small sneak peak at Agent and some possible features.

The one where Franklin steals the car from the movie backlot

You could be right about that but Rockstar North was working on this game until they decided to do GTA V, so the stuff with the license plate reading 4G3NT and the use of road spikes/ejector seat still kind of feels like they were making a nod toward this.

That's all James Bond stuff. Agent the game isn't a James Bond knock off.

But i am ;)

My guess as to when we will be getting more info on this game is either E3 14. Or they'll just come out of nowhere like they did with gta5 trailer 1.