Joint ops

GTA V Healing Items

I was thinking mabey food carts or soda machines like in san andres. Or mabey armor and health packs like in GTA IV, i loved how some mission gave you that little boost to survive.

....there was no healing items that were in San Andreas that weren't also in IV that I can think of...

Food cart - check

Restaurants - check

Armor - Check

Hospitals - Check

Soda Machines - check (don't remember them being usable in SA tbh)

IV did add calling 911 to get an ambulance to come out and heal you.

....there was no healing items that were in San Andreas that weren't also in IV that I can think of...

Food cart - check

Restaurants - check

Armor - Check

Hospitals - Check

i totally agree with you but the one thing that i just remembered that i hated was when you drove in GTA IV and you hit a food cart it blows up and blows your car up and this always killed me :(

Food cart - check

Restaurants - check

Armor - Check

Hospitals - Check

i totally agree with you but the one thing that i just remembered that i hated was when you drove in GTA IV and you hit a food cart it blows up and blows your car up and this always killed me :(

That's because it's fueled by propane which is explosive.

Food cart - check

Restaurants - check

Armor - Check

Hospitals - Check

That's because it's fueled by propane which is explosive.

i know and thats why i think they should take the propane out or if you hit it the tank catches fire and explodes in 4 seconds giving you time to get away

Food cart - check

Restaurants - check

Armor - Check

Hospitals - Check

Think I used that ambulance feature once. It's a good idea, but the ambulance (as is the problem in most gta's) can't seem to stop ramming other cars and streetlight poles, so eventually if a paramedic gets as far as actually getting out of the ambulance, they usually just walk away or just completely ignore you :)

Helicopter rescues would be cool. Rescuing people out at see or on top of burning buildings :)

Yeah really the sidewalk isn't particually for driving. Regardless I hope the HUD is in the top right again to give that classic feel. I'm not sure if that's how the RAGE engine works though

The HUD is generally deperate from the engine, i.e it's another layer entirely. I prefer it at the bottom personally, since my eyes tend to look downward more up when gaming as most games have the HUD at the bottom.