Qdeathstar

What are you looking for in GTA5?

I don't remember replying twice?

I don't remember replying twice with the same sentence? Anyways I was hoping we can drive by with your friend driving,in gta eflc can drive by only when we are on the mission not free roam

(Sorry my Grammar Sucks)

• Like 2

Most side mission or story mission DON'T have hostage mode we can be a hero OR the villain of the hostage mission,if hero we must kill a police 1 for a person if we gang up that means 4 dead police body if,and the villain part we must buy a hood outfit just like gta vc and some expolsive, that should do it.

there's an interesting article in PSM3, this month about what GTA V should be, I have the PDF, but cant figure out how to extract the specific pages or I would upload it lol

Guest Marney

there's an interesting article in PSM3, this month about what GTA V should be, I have the PDF, but cant figure out how to extract the specific pages or I would upload it lol

Can't you copy/paste text from a PDF document/file/whatever?

Having never played RDR I cannot comment on the features of that game. But here are a few things I believe everyone would enjoy. Not that Rockstar will ever allow it due to public outcry of terrorism training. Realism is the answer.

1) There needs to be a calendar style timetable

a)Changing seasons (snow would be amazing, as would plow trucks)

b)Once a year events such as Holidays and Parades were you could find large congregations of people.

2) The AI people in the game should not have such simple random generation. Ideally they would each have different lives, jobs, habits so you could stalk them home. Creepy I know, but don't pretend like you wouldn't love it. At the very least there should be a variety of different jobs they employ rather than just EMS, Cops, gangs, and hot dog salesmen. I want them to perform their job.

3) Destructible environment is key. Trees branches should snap, windows should break on all buildings. Ideally, with enough missiles from a helicopter, you should be able to bring a building down. Cars should be more destructible, I want parts to fly and kill people, although I have been killed by a flying door during a police chase in IV.

4) Realistic gore. I want limbs and heads to detach and fly. At the very least, your character should be destructible for helicopter tosses.

5) Animals, moving ones. Flocks of birds to lay down, dogs, maybe a random deer or two. Lets have a series of hunting side-missions as well.

6) Better people reactions, if I drop a flock of birds from the sky, I want people to stop and be disgusted when they fall on their heads.

7) 60 second recording loop for XBox so I can save amazing things I've done.

8) Many things mentioned by others and found in previous GTAs; real estate interaction, customized businesses, drug dealing, gang affiliations, better cop response(if nobody sees it then nobody should know)

9) And just randomly thought of, you should be able to frame random people for crimes you committed. And different types of people should react differently to the framing, some surrender, some flee, gang members pull out guns and call their buddies for a shoot out.

I know, much of this is twisted, but its just a video game, they should allow it. Let me know what you guys think.

• Like 2

I know, much of this is twisted...

You should've taken a look around the forums before you worried about stalking and a little dismemberment being twisted. I lol'd.

Also, solid suggestions. I've always wanted to be able to stalk random people in the game, so I'm all for that idea. Not too keen on destroying buildings, though. I know most of us could deal with it responsibly, but too many people would go insane with a rocket launcher and blow up buildings they needed for a mission, then they'd come here and bitch that they fucked their game up.

• Like 1

Having never played RDR I cannot comment on the features of that game. But here are a few things I believe everyone would enjoy. Not that Rockstar will ever allow it due to public outcry of terrorism training. Realism is the answer.

b)Once a year events such as Holidays and Parades were you could find large congregations of people.

2) The AI people in the game should not have such simple random generation. Ideally they would each have different lives, jobs, habits so you could stalk them home. Creepy I know, but don't pretend like you wouldn't love it. At the very least there should be a variety of different jobs they employ rather than just EMS, Cops, gangs, and hot dog salesmen. I want them to perform their job.

3) Destructible environment is key. Trees branches should snap, windows should break on all buildings. Ideally, with enough missiles from a helicopter, you should be able to bring a building down. Cars should be more destructible, I want parts to fly and kill people, although I have been killed by a flying door during a police chase in IV.

4) Realistic gore. I want limbs and heads to detach and fly. At the very least, your character should be destructible for helicopter tosses.

5) Animals, moving ones. Flocks of birds to lay down, dogs, maybe a random deer or two. Lets have a series of hunting side-missions as well.

6) Better people reactions, if I drop a flock of birds from the sky, I want people to stop and be disgusted when they fall on their heads.

8) Many things mentioned by others and found in previous GTAs; real estate interaction, customized businesses, drug dealing, gang affiliations, better cop response(if nobody sees it then nobody should know)

9) And just randomly thought of, you should be able to frame random people for crimes you committed. And different types of people should react differently to the framing, some surrender, some flee, gang members pull out guns and call their buddies for a shoot out.

I know, much of this is twisted, but its just a video game, they should allow it. Let me know what you guys think.

i think each one of these ideas are possible, i'd also like for buildings to collapse, plus i can read what you have posted

now wheres fitty with his warm welcome he gives to all new members?

• Like 1

I miss the ability to be able to customize the character and mess around with the world, plus the most thing i would love to see is a time period that it would snow and would snow throughout the game but only for a while. Come on Snowmobiles, an ice factor, making a snow ball and throwing it a other people, even like a side mission for using a snow blower to clear a route. I would find that very cool and awesome. Then a place to make our vehicle more powerful and stylish (*doubt the Snow part*)

• Like 1

All of this sounds reasonable, but destructible buildings are probably the one thing I would remove from that list. Perhaps some minor deformation; rocket launchers leave craters in walls, bullets can also crack the concrete facade of buildings etc. But to have fully destructible buildings would just be too much IMO. Damage should stay on the buildings too, not disappear when you leave the area or after you've left a certain number of bullet holes in a wall.

Trees have always been a problem in every GTA, they don't budge an inch if you hit them at 100mph. They should at least fracture and splinter depending on the severity of the crash, possibly even topple over.

And as for the animals i'm all for including them and making them killable, but we don't really need hunting missions for them. It worked in RDR due to the setting and time period, but in the modern day I don't think it would. Unless of course it was like the flying rats from GTA IV, but these flying rats could actually fly around the city, making it even harder to find them (and subsequently even harder for Psy to write a guide for it.) I know hunting's big in America especially out in the sticks, and perhaps if the next GTA does feature some countryside it might make sense, but in a city... not really.

• Like 1

I know, much of this is twisted...

Not too keen on destroying buildings, though. I know most of us could deal with it responsibly, but too many people would go insane with a rocket launcher and blow up buildings they needed for a mission, then they'd come here and bitch that they fucked their game up.

The buildings could get repaired over time, so if you destroy a mission-vital building, you have to wait for it to vbe rebuilt before you proceed. Ironic if that mission involves you destroying said building. :P

It kind of ties in to what I'd like to see in relation to those big construction sites, like the one on Algonquin. I would like to see them evolve over the space of the game. As you start it's a basic construction site but by the time you complete the last mission, it's fully built. There might even be a bonus item up there...

is it true that gta5 really suppose to be about an irish mob?, because if it's true i hope that it will be more gore.

I hope something soon. They need to come with it. I hope it takes place in our time not 80's or 90's, not feeling that. I'm also looking for more customization and more police missions with an actual uniform and the ability to call for backup without other cops shooting at you. (Y)

I wish to drive an excavator and I'll take it to the cemetery. Excavators are extremely powerful and they can demolish almost everything, not just dig a trench. However I guess it's too hard to create a game engine that can handle this physics (excavating) realistically.

I want every vehicle that was in SA and more. Aircrafts, boats, jetpack...

• Like 1