#122 iBeNiko

Ex-Con

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

View Postjuliancintron10, on 02 January 2013 - 04:04 PM, said:

Well wont the money go down the drain if the car gets destroyed

a car in gta is not meant to last forever.

#123 JC10

Shoplifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:54 AM

Yea but then there's no point in trowing money at a car

View PostiBeNiko, on 02 January 2013 - 09:47 PM, said:

#124 iBeNiko

Ex-Con

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:00 AM

View Postjuliancintron10, on 03 January 2013 - 04:54 AM, said:

Yea but then there's no point in trowing money at a car

View PostiBeNiko, on 02 January 2013 - 09:47 PM, said:

yeah there is. make it look nice and then fuck shit up in it, and then somehow lose the car whether it be blown up, left behind, or whatever.

#125 UlanBator

Hustler

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:28 PM

Please, no tunning. Thats so outdated!

#126 ksd07

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

I would like if were kind of like SR3's except way better SR3's didn't really impress me. I hardly even noticed the engine modifications.

#127 Templar81

Nobody Special

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:43 PM

i like the idea of moding cars. but i really hope that they have a lot more space to save your cars in, so i dont spend 5k on a truck just to go home and realize that i have no room for it. i like the way the garage was set up in saints row 3. drive a car in the garage and its added to a list that u can click and spawn at any time as often as u want. also prevents driving into the water and watching all your hard earned cash sink to the bottom.

#128 ViceMan

Decidedly average.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,627 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

I guess modded and personalised cars would make some people drive more cautiously, and for those of us who don't it'd be a nice anecdote for later years in the forum retirement/mental home.

"Did I ever tell you about the time I lost my sweet pimped out Sultan RS on top of Mount Chilliad? Rolled right off the side it did. Yup, them's were the days."

#129 BlackSox9

Neutral

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,492 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

View PostTemplar81, on 09 January 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

i like the idea of moding cars. but i really hope that they have a lot more space to save your cars in, so i dont spend 5k on a truck just to go home and realize that i have no room for it. i like the way the garage was set up in saints row 3. drive a car in the garage and its added to a list that u can click and spawn at any time as often as u want. also prevents driving into the water and watching all your hard earned cash sink to the bottom.

View PostViceMan, on 09 January 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

I guess modded and personalised cars would make some people drive more cautiously, and for those of us who don't it'd be a nice anecdote for later years in the forum retirement/mental home.

"Did I ever tell you about the time I lost my sweet pimped out Sultan RS on top of Mount Chilliad? Rolled right off the side it did. Yup, them's were the days."

Implement a purchaseable car insurance feature into the game for any car/bike you currently own/have.

Then if your car gets destroyed, just ring the insurance company number on your phone to have a brand new car ( same model as the old one ) delivered straight to one of your garages. Problem Solved. B)

#130 JC10

Shoplifter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

I imagine vice playing and that happening to him lol

#131 Godfather

Caporegime

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

Customizing cars online would be interesting in a way, then you could save it at a garage or something so you will have it in single player or even pull out a customized car from your single player game to use online.. i would love to blow up or steal someone's custom whip.

#132 iBeNiko

Ex-Con

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:40 PM

it would be pretty neat if hydraulics made a return. that is, assuming that there are mod shops.

#133 BlackSox9

Neutral

• Members
  • 1,492 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:31 PM

We need different Custom Modification Businesses for different types of cars and bikes. For instance:

One for Custom Hot Rods ~

Posted ImagePosted Image

A different one for Muscle Cars ~

Posted ImagePosted Image

One for Custom Motorbikes and Choppers ~

Posted ImagePosted Image

And definitely one for Sports and Concept Cars ~

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#134 TheMightyPodge

Litterer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

id love to be able to customise cars, but i hope they dont go too far with it. it would be quite cool for hydraulics to come back, but only on certain cars

and i like all the vehichles on your post blacksox, but the last one looks absolutely shit.

#135 Santiago

GTFO Loc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:42 PM

What are those cars. And no SR3 tuning where nothing changes like engine, etc.

#136 BlackSox9

Neutral

• Members
  • 1,492 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

View PostTheMightyPodge, on 09 February 2013 - 11:38 PM, said:

id love to be able to customise cars, but i hope they dont go too far with it. it would be quite cool for hydraulics to come back, but only on certain cars

and i like all the vehichles on your post blacksox, but the last one looks absolutely shit.

Changed the last pic.

#137 asdfsdh

Upstanding Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:51 PM

At least I hope you can chose your car's color. In GTA 4 the Pay n Spray gave you a random color :mellow: .

#138 TheMightyPodge

Litterer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:58 PM

View PostBlackSox9, on 09 February 2013 - 11:50 PM, said:

View PostTheMightyPodge, on 09 February 2013 - 11:38 PM, said:

Changed the last pic.

last one looks ok, but the second last one is shit now haha.

View Postasdfsdh, on 09 February 2013 - 11:51 PM, said:

At least I hope you can chose your car's color. In GTA 4 the Pay n Spray gave you a random color :mellow: .

iv always thought that. id love to be able to choose the colour it gets sprayed. even if it doesnt have that much choice, such as sky blue, pear blue, candy blue, matt blue etc. if i can choose between about 10 colours id be happy. maybe a few more options for 2-tone cars like the banshee

#139 imRioter

Nobody Special

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:48 PM

Another decent alternative to this is something such as an online "Auto-Trader" (forgot the name of this on IV), but where you can buy standard, old, modified, military, speciality, boats etc. each with a unique "twist" that is randomly generated..
For example, a dubbed out Patriot with bullet-proof windows.

It then turns into a variant of a side mission and you have to go and collect the car, with the right cash, and it may be a set-up or they turn up in something completely different to what you saw, turning it into a disbute where you either A) Kill them or B) Walk away.

Mix this with a simple modifying system, similiar to MCLA, but not as extensive as that in ways that are
- 3 or 4 unique upgrades for Engine, Suspension, Body Kits, Exhausts Turbo's etc. but if you find a junk car, or just an normal car off the street for that matter of fact, you can swap in that engine or Body Kit etc., if it has one.
- Colours. They should literally let you choose any colour using a colour mixer, with what style you want it in - i.e. Matte, Chrome, Gloss, Metallic etc. & it should be for the Rims & the body colour, separatly
- Customization of the Engine, suspension etc. should be kept very simple, lowering and camber for the suspension, gear ratios for the trasmission, different backboxes for the exhaust for different loudness and finally different parts to add onto the engine, Air Filter, pipes and plugs.
- Introduction of Boat yards, modify the boats a tiny bit too.

As the original post said on this topic, dealerships should also be functionable, with the option of a few unique "dealership upgrades"
, and I personally think we've just created the new Modification System.

#140 King Of Spades

Profoundity Is My Specialty

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

i want a crazy redneck garage were you can equip pickup trucks with bush bars, roll bars, auxillary lights, snorkels, barred windows,and side mounted machine guns.... trevor would love that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users