should weed be legal?  

135 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

unrHHFf.jpg

Also, second time was today. I created the waterfall bong and it was much easier to take hits with that.

After a few minutes of three hits or so it began to set in. I was walking around my apartment laughing at literally nothing. I just kept laughing and walking around. I fucking loved it. Made some popcorn and watched the Young Wild and Free music video again like yesterday and laughed some more. Then after a few minutes of the laughing the body high began to set in even more. My body feels so heavy on this strain but it's nice. I also get super hungry. Being a mix of indica and sativa I figured the sativa hits first, and the indica effects gradually take over leaving you relaxed and eventually tired after the initial funny phase.

While I don't have any other strains to compare to yet, I give this a 9/10 due to the wonderful body feelings and hit of laughter (which I wish lasted longer). If you come across medical OG Skunk, get some.

OG skunk is what I have atm.

And jizzy, quit being such a light weight pussy, try some dabs.

Are your highs similar to mine? Any way I can get that laughing stage to last longer?

Brian, if you like the giggly highs, see if your dude can get you some Blue Dream or Sour Diesel. Both Sativa-dominant, both lots of fun.

Or, get some dabs. Your sensitivity to the giggles is going to fade with tolerance, so smoke moderately.

• Like 1

Brian, so you've decided you want to devote your life to pot?

If I smoke it once in a while when I don't have school (snow storm for example) or enjoy it with friends that doesn't mean I'm devoting my life to it.

Really, it's like saying you're going to have a couple beers one night in that context. I don't drink anyway, so I feel this is at least a safer alternative.

Trying and enjoying pot isn't devoting your life to it. Kid's having some fun, there's nothing wrong with it.

Investing money in vaporizers, glass bongs, ect...

I don't understand why people bring up alcohol as in excuse for their weed use. Hey man, my coke use is ok cuz I don't use heroin.

Alcohol is a drug, I'm just saying I could easily spend my money on alcohol and get wasted all the time. You can't compare hard drugs to either alcohol or weed either.

And if I do buy one piece or just a vape, it's an investment into one thing I plan to use for a while.

I'm not comparing the two, I am making an analogy between them..

Kinda like apples is to oranges as cats are to dogs...

It's a poor one though. Alcohol is fine in moderation, I think weed is too. 

I've been thinking anyway, I may just get rid of most of what I have and when I'm done that'll be it for a while. I don't want to spend the money on it in the long run. Mooching off friends? Nah, will just share on special occasions. That's it.

I didn't say it was different, but saying smoking pot is ok because I don't drink is ludacris...

I like pot. Brian likes pot. Most people here like pot. That's none of your fucking business, Q. That's the extent of the argument for me.

I'll pray for you, dear.

Eg,

Cutting myself on the right arm is ok because I don't cut myself on the left arm

No, I'm not saying that smoking is okay because I don't drink. I'm saying that I could easily drink instead of smoke and whether you're for or against pot alcohol is far more dangerous in short term use. My point is, I'm spending my money how I like on something that's gained sweeping support and attention from both the medical and recreational use community. If I'm gonna use it now and again what's wrong with that? All I did last night was laugh, eat, and watch YouTube videos/listen to music.

Cutting myself on the right arm is ok because I don't cut myself on the left arm

How does this compare at all?

I'm not sure pot has gotten sweeping reviews from the medical field when it comes to teen use

I guess if you were going to choose to get fucked up one way or the other, pot might be the better choice.

But, like I said in the beginning, getting caught with weed ruins a lot of opportunities youll have, while getting charged with manslaughter after blowing a 1.8 with a couple of AA meetings gets you sympathy and a chance to start over...

I originally planned to buy a vape and everyone tells me you don't get nearly as high so I don't want to anymore

Whoever said that doesn't know what they're talking about.

Vapes concentrate the THC so if anything you're getting more high, however the type of feeling you get is completely different from smoking a joint or a bong. I find Vapes tend to allow more of a mellow high, you don't necessarily notice how high you are until you actual step back and think about it, or you sit on a comfortable piece of furniture. After a vape sesh, I sit around and tell myself "I feel fine" only to stand up, walk out of the room and realize that it just fucking took me 10 minutes to shimmy 15ft.

• Like 1

I originally planned to buy a vape and everyone tells me you don't get nearly as high so I don't want to anymore

Whoever said that doesn't know what they're talking about.

Vapes concentrate the THC so if anything you're getting more high, however the type of feeling you get is completely different from smoking a joint or a bong. I find Vapes tend to allow more of a mellow high, you don't necessarily notice how high you are until you actual step back and think about it, or you sit on a comfortable piece of furniture. After a vape sesh, I sit around and tell myself "I feel fine" only to stand up, walk out of the room and realize that it just fucking took me 10 minutes to shimmy 15ft.

Nice

alizee is nice

i like her

I focus super hard on it. Someone told me to watch Diamonds by Yung Lean and it felt like an entire movie about how they had to escape the authorities since Thaiboy Digital was getting deported or some shit. The song is literally shit, but it was the most amazing and deep thing I heard last night.

Although, last night was my last time (unless I'm with friends this summer, I'll see). When I started coming down I got on a huge nostalgic trip and everything i looked at or listened to reminded me of a memory or feeling from when I was little, then later on got super depressed over that girl I ended things with.