Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marney-1

Message from Rockstar to the fags

They are hiding something guys. We know that Niko has been confirmed by IGN so they might as well tell us.

IGN don't know shit.

What are you talking about? IGN is the most credible video game website. Their information is backed by fact and don't even get me started on the amazing reviews they write. If I read somewhere that Niko was the final boss in GTA V it must be true, the internet doesn't lie.

:rolleyes:

Ha ha I thought you were deadly serious for a minute there.

Me too

“We do not comment, s on rumorspecuLation and general internet lunAcy. We do appreciate seeing the passion gaming fans have shown toward Grand Theft AUto V and we look forwarD to sharing more information with Everyone soon.

- Rockstar Games

- source

Now fuck off with your shitty rumours.

:jumpy: Claude is the main protasgonist again, tis what the clue sez!!1!11!!one!!two!!1

Guest Marney1

“We do not comment on rumors, speculation and general internet lunacy. We do appreciate seeing the passion gaming fans haveshown toxard Grand Theft Auto V and we look forward to sharing more information with everyone soon.”

Guest Marney1

Ummm. The x doesn't go there u are in fact sewy not sexy.

Sshhhhh! No one will notice because no one can read here.

“We do not comment on rumors, speculation and general internet lunacy. We do appreciate seeing the passion gaming fans have shown toward Grand Theft Auto V and we look forward to sharing more information with everyone soon.”

• Like 1

Guest Marney1

“We do not comment on rumors, speculation and general internet lunacy. We do appreciate seeing the passion gaming fans have shown toward Grand Theft Auto V and we look forward to sharing more information with everyone soon.”

:( Of all the people...

Why is your face stuck like that Massy? Are you ok? Should I call a doctor or can you operate on yourself with that collection of used scalpels you have?

Guest Marney1

Why is your face stuck like that Massy? Are you ok? Should I call a doctor or can you operate on yourself with that collection of used scalpels you have?

He's chewing a wasp.

Read the red letters in order. It's a hidden message. If you read the red letters, in order they just so happen to say “We do not comment on rumors, speculation and general internet lunacy. We do appreciate seeing the passion gaming fans have shown toward Grand Theft Auto V and we look forward to sharing more information with everyone soon.”. Coincidence? I think not.

Read the red letters in order. It's a hidden message. If you read the red letters, in order they just so happen to say “We do not comment on rumors, speculation and general internet lunacy. We do appreciate seeing the passion gaming fans have shown toward Grand Theft Auto V and we look forward to sharing more information with everyone soon.”. Coincidence? I think not.

That's the most ridiculous theory so far.

Guest Marney1

What do you call 4 geniuses all soloing at the same time?.....Jazz

I take it no one saw that tweet from Rockstar? It's now been deleted.

Fuck off with your shitty rumors? Is that possible? If there's mystery behind something people will make up crazy shit to entertain themselves while they wait.

U think its bad now wait until r* goes mainstream with commercials and shit then EVERYONE will kno