Hello,

I've been told and read some websties that GTA V is a Ps3 release only....

Is this true?

If this is true, this is really really sad and will not get far if you think about it, because not alot of people own PS3's.

Also, if it is going to be released for the PC.

Anyone know the specs for the PC, if it is going to be released for the pc.

Thank you!

Guest Pussy Head

I hope the PC version comes out alongside the console ones because I couldn't bear to listen to people whinging in EVERY R* Newswire article like they did over L.A. Noire.

I hope it's PS3 exclusive, I want to see all the Xbox fanboys cry.But then I also want it on PC... But knowing Microsoft, they will probably pay another $75,000,000 for it to be on Xbox.

I hope it's PS3 exclusive, I want to see all the Xbox fanboys cry.But then I also want it on PC... But knowing Microsoft, they will probably pay another $75,000,000 for it to be on Xbox.

I'd hope so too, just so they can use the full potential of the bluray. But it isn't going to happen.

Too much money to be made in a multi-platfrom market.

It'll be on PC soon enough, just sadly at a later date then the consoles. Never have understood why exactly its always out alter though.

Just think of the money loss if they put it on PS3 only....

True, but it's not like Rockstar are short of money. At all.

T2 and Rockstar aren't in this busness out of the kindness of their heart. They're in it to make money.

And GTA is a fucking mint.

Someone said to me they read it was exclusive to Playstation move. I laughed.

Such a big name game would never be console exclusive after being multi platform for so many years.

PC will probably be few months after console release, same as always.