jjcanonymos

[not] GTA V NEW INFORMATION *

Guest Marney1

Pay attention to these important information gta v

1. weatherise gta 5 will be in Los Santos and in some parts of San Fierro

2. will be possible to fly airplanes, jets and reconnaissance planes

3. three protagonists will be playable, but the story will focus on only one

4. gang wars existed, except for one of the characters, who will be involved with trafigo drugs, bank robberies ...

5. you can not customize weapons, custom weapons already existed

6. the gameplay is more fun with prostitutes ...

7. their decisions, can they cause the death of some characters playable

8. Packie will make an appearance in gta v, as shown in the trailer, helping him to rob a bank

9. their girlfriends are present in only a few playable characters 10. the dogs would as well, but might be dead, one of the characters has a pet dog

11. is cutting back, as in gta 3

12. have female police officers, including his girlfriend

13. only the main character is personalisavel in terms of clothing, hair, fitness

14. will have a spectacular ending

15. mini bowling, cycling, target shooting, base jumping, and a kind of challenge

lowrider

16. not be in the niko gta v will only be mentioned

17. Rockstar deserves kudos for their good work

I DON'T LIKE THIS, why the hell would Packie be in this. you don't know a DARN thing about GTA 5 BUT I LOVE YOU ANYWAY

No one knows anything about GTA V.

Guest Marney1

Ok marney what is john talking about? If you can understand it please explian it to me.

No idea, I was just showing that I was as baffled as you.

O I see, I thought I was being dumb and what he said was obvious or something. I spoke to him on chat before, I don't think English is his 1st language. I said I was a woman, he said I love u lol.

Guys, official information always comes in the form of broken Engrish. It's Rockstar's new approach.

They have to hire spastics once in a while to prove they aren't prejudiced. They usually get them to wash dishes in the staff canteen though.

Incidentally, near the end of the story in GTA V you suffer a stroke, and getting to work and washing the dishes forms the final mission.

Guys, official information always comes in the form of broken Engrish. It's Rockstar's new approach.

They have to hire spastics once in a while to prove they aren't prejudiced. They usually get them to wash dishes in the staff canteen though.

Incidentally, near the end of the story in GTA V you suffer a stroke, and getting to work and washing the dishes forms the final mission.

Does one half of your controller stop working?

Guys! my dads moms uncles sisters brothers moms dads sons sisters uncles wifes cousins dogs brother works for rockstar, and he gave me liek sum t0p seekret info bout gtav!1! i cnt tell u tho lololo

Pay attention to these important information gta v

1. weatherise gta 5 will be in Los Santos and in some parts of San Fierro

2. will be possible to fly airplanes, jets and reconnaissance planes

3. three protagonists will be playable, but the story will focus on only one

4. gang wars existed, except for one of the characters, who will be involved with trafigo drugs, bank robberies ...

5. you can not customize weapons, custom weapons already existed

6. the gameplay is more fun with prostitutes ...

7. their decisions, can they cause the death of some characters playable

8. Packie will make an appearance in gta v, as shown in the trailer, helping him to rob a bank

9. their girlfriends are present in only a few playable characters 10. the dogs would as well, but might be dead, one of the characters has a pet dog

11. is cutting back, as in gta 3

12. have female police officers, including his girlfriend

13. only the main character is personalisavel in terms of clothing, hair, fitness

14. will have a spectacular ending

15. mini bowling, cycling, target shooting, base jumping, and a kind of challenge

lowrider

16. not be in the niko gta v will only be mentioned

17. Rockstar deserves kudos for their good work

I think it is good but one thing if your going to have a dog at least have police dogs that would be awsome

Cheers for bumping these up guys, makes it easier to find and close them.

Love speculation, hate bullshit.