I say if you can physically fit them in the garage, they should damn well stay there, i.e.the aircraft hanger in San Andreas.

I nearly disgraced my self with joy when I saw the size of it, only to have my dreams dumped on from a great hight when trying to park my 5th vehicle in there when the doors refused to open.

What if you could see the cars the game is saving for you in the start menu? Lets say you can store a maximum of 10 outside of those stored in your garage? The list will say, you have such and such a car in a ditch near the hills over there, erase or choose not to depending on the situation

I like the idea of parking anywhere on your property and it staying there. I'm not massively fussed on the limit, 2 or 3 to a property would please me. I like the limits. They keep the realism.

The way I see it is, if your safehouse has a two-car garage and a driveway, you should be able to store four cars there, even though that means moving a car out of the driveway to get another out of the garage. No reason to park just anywhere on the property, but anywhere in the driveway/garage, yeah.

I don't really save too many cars after IV, but if they bring customization back, we're going to need a San Andreas-level number of garages.

• Like 1

I could really go for a huge penthouse over looking the ocean, or a mansion on the ocean. Something with a sweet view

I think there should be a large variety of housing, really displaying the true nature of each area of Los Santos.

e.g: Houses in Ganton (If it's still there) poor, cheap, bad quality, dangerous... Then houses in Vinewood, what you said.

Guest Marney1

Being able to save your progress by checking into the nearest motel would be nice.

BlueSwallow.jpg

Wake up in the morning and continue exploring.

• Like 1