The Mad Dooby

Cars/Vehicle Talk

Not really, maybe 100-200 bucks more, and I'll be driving less than 10,000-15,000 miles a year.

Id imagine wider tires are better for the snow... 225...

Get some white walls ^_^

Actually the wider the tire the more you will hydroplane, but 225 is a good winter tire size. As fir summer tires, we've got 255s on our charger so i think 245s all around on the stang would be great (Y)

• Like 1

You cant hydroplane on ice.... More rubber = more grip.

Edit:

http://forums.audiworld.com/showthread.php?t=2767164Seems

Nope

If you want to keep tire size about the same with the new rim go with a 225/45-18. You also need to take into account the width of the new rim and back spacing, if the back spacing is off then it'll rub when you turn. Also joining a mustang forum isn't a bad idea, I've joined a forum for most cars I've had.

Alright, the wheels came from American Muscle and they guarantee all their wheels and tires won't rub. Might just buy a set of tires from them if it won't cost anything more than other places.

So this was my first weekend driving and I decided to just go ahead and tackle things like major traffic, a busy highway, and most difficult of all... navigating around the people and scooters in the Walmart parking lot.

It was a good weekend :lol:

Bad news nobody.

professor-farnsworth-right-300x241.png

My supercollider super exploded. Seriously though, one of my cylinders is gone. Low compression issue in #2. According to my mechanic it seemed like the plug wasn't sparking and the cylinder kept getting sprayed with fuel. But what I don't get is apparently the cylinder can sometime just "come back" after a few days. How does that work, it seems a bit like magic to me.

Probably some moisture in your plug wire not allowing electrical current to reach your spark plug...mhm.

Well i'm pretty sure the plug was swapped out, don't know about the wiring.... I'm supposed to give it a few days and bring it back if it hasn't improved. Thankfully he's not charging me anything for it, (my in-law technically).