TreeFitty

Epilogue Part 1 (spoilers!)

I still maintain he looks like Keanu Reeves with a beard. Was quite annoying, i'd shave his beard down to a level 3 so it looks similar to his Redemption appearance, then start a mission, get a timelapse and he'd have the fucking thing back again.

i figured that we'd end the game playing as john... it was fun to watch him learn how to run a ranch, then build beecher's hope... as soon as i took over as john, i figured that it would set up up to shortly before the events of the first game... however, as cool as it will be to play as john, i really want to go back and do more exploring with arthur, so i might just start over... i rushed thru the story before the internet would spoil it, so i didn't do a lot of stuff like hunting and fishing, bounty hunting, crafting, etc... it would feel empty doing it as john... or maybe it won't i dunno lol... i liked arthur...

Same story for me as with bones, tore through the story (which was fucking stupendous) immediately missed Arthur, and as nice as it is to be back in john's boots i think i Arthur seemed more real. In think the epilogue reminded me too much of a mod. 

I didn't exactly rush through the story, I spent a lot of chapter 2 and 3 hunting, looting and exploring. But Chapter 4 and beyond it felt less and less important keeping the camp in shape as it was all going down the pan anyway. As Arthur became more cynical towards Dutch's schemes I had him spend less time providing for the camp, less time messing around and just getting through missions. I had a similar mentality in that I wanted to get it over with so nothing could be spoiled for me but also just to see the outcome.