Qdeathstar

What's Up Guys?!

hey, my name is mike and I want to be the first person to crowd source a trip to the Super Bowl for me.

https://fundanything.com/en/campaigns/wanna-go-to-the-superbowl?col=-52840

donate now and spread link on Facebook, Twitter and r* social club.

thanks

• Like 1

Writing poems for political and tribal leaders is quite lucrative in the Middle East. I've also read some of the poems you posted, but $500 for one of yours? Really? Don't sell yourself short you could easily clear a couple of grand with your creative literary talents.

There's a slight chance someone willing to throw away 6 grand might be viewing the forums as a guest. Figured I'd wait it out. If it gets spammed, it goes to the Asylum. If not, nothing to worry about.

• Like 1

at first with the title, i thought this topic would be about youtube glitch videos....what with every intro starts with a douchy sounding dude saying whats up guys followed by 2 minutes of unrelated yammering and asking you to like/subscribe.

• Like 3

at first with the title, i thought this topic would be about youtube glitch videos....what with every intro starts with a douchy sounding dude saying whats up guys followed by 2 minutes of unrelated yammering and asking you to like/subscribe.

you forgot about the shitty dub step in the background

• Like 1