Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(EXTENDED) iGTA MP Event - Oct. 20 (PS3)

yea, sorry i didn't make it to later in the evening, a buddy i hadn't seen in a bit called me up and we hung out all night... me and dup were on earlier and it was fucking awesome to get a few cool ideas out there, but let's keep it going!! i'll be available for pics all weekend (except for a couple of instances, like work, but i'll be available for a lot of the day tomorrow, and i know my black dude will be in high demand...

dude, another problem is three times we tried to set up a gunshot pic like this pic, which this one is average IMO, sorry dup :lol:...

0_0.jpg

but the problem the first two times was as soon as dup started shooting, a few seconds later the neighborhood was after him :P... shots like that would work better with more people...

the scarf was more for the home invasion pic, gotta cover up that face once you get in... but yea, there's a lot better ways to take advantage of a gang shootout... and we certainly have the numbers... and i like how we actually have black characters to use... i've seen quite a few using white guys :lol:...

via R* on their event article:

"Please note that Special Crate Drops will not drop in Invite-only sessions if there are less than four people in the session."

so when some of us finally get together, we're gonna have to share the crate drops...