Sign in to follow this  
CaPn bOnEs

(EXTENDED) iGTA MP Event - Oct. 20 (PS3)

Yeah, I'm not sure how much you can make Los Santos pass for Vice City, but I'm pleased with how it went last night, we had lots of fun, and aside from sk8tatter being a tank jerk, we managed to take some great photos and revisit some of the older jobs.

I like seeing what kind of pics the rest of you were taking afterwards. (Y)

Yup, blew up people and cars multiple times during a couple of photo ops (see Fitty's photos above). bOnEs called him out on it, and Tatter replied with, "What are you, my mom?" :lol: I don't really care other than it's annoying to try and get a pic set up when there are cops and dead bodies and explosions going on all around you. Plus personal vehicles being destroyed is a nuisance.

But sirens and explosions seem to follow us around. It's like our crew is the Pied Piper for wanted levels.

yea, he's getting to the point of being kicked from the crew and crew night IMO... i shot his ass back at the mod shop and he didn't mess around much after that... but he's done reppin us...

ya he fucked around on gang night too.

I like tatter but for some reason he feels the need to fuck shit up on IGTA night. I just think he likes blowing shit up. I don't care if you wanna kill peds and shit, just dont do it near where we are trying to get pics, right. It's a large map. enough room for us all.

yea, i'm kicking him... he's to never step foot in a monday night lobby again... he wasn't even repping the crew anyways... and he doesn't like it when i tell him what to do, even though i am in charge on crew nights...

well i guess it doesnt matter really cause he didnt rep the crew. i imagine people still inviting him on monday's if he is on. if we go "no dont invite him"

half the lobby will probably leave to there. all the "skate" buddies would anyways.

i still think if we just say, "seriously, go blow shit up elsewhere"

that is just down right reasonable. if he has a problem with that, then i agree, kick.

i'll have bmx tell him. he plays with tatter a lot more.

it's good to keep the participant numbers up on IGTA nights. for photos, especially on contest days.

• Like 1

even though i am in charge on crew nights...

lol That's news to me #fuckdamods #nahyouguysareallright

I agree with DiO. Tatter seems really unfamiliar with how things work on igta nights. If someone actually explains it to him and he still decides to fuck shit up then yeah I agree. Kick dat sumbitch.

i doubt half of us would leave for another lobby... he's no longer invited to crew nights, period... he's been told a few times to knock it off, then i get the "what are you, my mother?" remark... i'll make sure i stress that to the people that would probably invite him, like bmx...

and that's that...

• Like 1

nah, not for monday... he knows what he's doing, he's tried to sabotage two photo shoots now, plus he has yet to dress the part for any themed night, nor does he ever wear blue on crew nights...

he gone...

Well, my brain hurts less today because I had cheech on mute for the majority of the night. Listening to that boy drone on with his acid-trippy stream-of-consciousness is a total bummer on crew nights. I have to try and tune that nonsense out in order to hear the other three simultaneous conversations on headset. It's really nothing personal, the guy's hilarious...he just never stops talking, and I'm still not really sure who he's talking to most of the time.