CaPn bOnEs

iGTA MP Event Aug. 4 (PS3)

icon11.gif

Well I was going to create a race using campers and journeys but turns out that you can't use them, so I decided not to bother in the end.

they're in the van category.

you need the starting grid to be a large size

I had a similar idea, might flesh out a race this weekend. On a tangentially related note, is there any way to use emergency vehicles in a race?

icon11.gif

icon11.gif

Well I was going to create a race using campers and journeys but turns out that you can't use them, so I decided not to bother in the end.

they're in the van category.

you need the starting grid to be a large size

I had a similar idea, might flesh out a race this weekend. On a tangentially related note, is there any way to use emergency vehicles in a race?

off road has the crusader. thats it

I made a TDM and a Land Race for this weeks themed night:

1_0.jpg

Trophy Kill

2-16 player TDM

http://socialclub.ro...og?platformId=2

A nice woodland location out in the sticks, a perfect retreat, and hunting location.

1_0.jpg

Carry On Camping

1-16 player GTA race.

http://socialclub.ro...cg?platformId=2

I used the Paradise for this short race, because the vans were too slow to get over hills.

• Like 3

damn dude, wasn't this camping idea yours?! poor doug...

here's my addition ;)...

1_0.jpg

Scavenger Hunt! (PS3)

Rally Race - 1 to 16 Players

http://socialclub.ro...xg?platformId=2 <-- add to game...

Try to find all the Checkpoints with your partner before the rest of the teams do in this Scavenger Hunt Rally Race!

it definitely lives up to it's name... it's a fairly decent challenge as a race, but racing blindly with a guide? it's certainly a scavenger hunt that way :lol:... even if there's an odd number, i still think it should be played anyways... someone should bite the bullet and watch for 5 minutes IMO... but yea, there's my entry... i might still work on it up to monday night as well ;)... i didn't spend a lot of time randomly placing props and stuff, i just wanted to get the layout done tonight...

i hope it's not too long :(...

• Like 3

This really, really should have been an ambulance race, but alas...

1_0.jpg

Crash Cart Dash (PS3)

Point To Point Race - 1 to 8 Players

Your fellow camper found some bad 'shrooms. Get 'em to the Bay Care Center, stat. (Tip: SLOW DOWN for checkpoint #2!) Use a Camper or Journey for authenticity.

http://socialclub.ro...0A?platformId=2

-----

Also my first published race might fit the theme. I never promoted it because it didn't turn out the way I wanted (it should have been far more downhill-focused, hence the name), but the jury can decide whether to include it.

1_0.jpg

Slalom Shuffle (PS3)

Point To Point Race - 1 to 16 Players

Race ya to Up N' Atom! After a punishing hill climb, hurtle down the side of Mount Gordo, but look out for boulders! Finish with a long straightaway down the railroad tracks, and find a sweet parking spot.

http://socialclub.ro...0g?platformId=2

• Like 2

icon11.gif

I'll add the one for sure

I see having an abundance of races already. Deathmatches people make less. I made a capture despite the capture creator is totally fucked. I wanted to make more for the event but props dont show up in the capture creator. it really limited my ideas.

in content or hold captures you really need to add cover to each base. can't do that at all

icon11.gif

Mister!

Why does it say

"Use a Camper or Journey for authenticity."

did you limit the vehicle class?

if not, im not puttin it in. im not gonna trust all 16 ppl to pick the right one

edit

checked, you didn't

ps

if you dont post your job by tomorrow im not putting it in a playlist. making playlists is too fucked up, im not gona be stuck trying to add a bunch of jobs last minute monday.

post on saturday. ill finish up the lists sunday whenever i feel like it.

I really didn't put a ton of thought into this. Maybe that's a good thing but no refunds if it's a major mess. Non-team deathmatch is probably the bloodier mess option since I had to jam 32 spawns into such a small area.

Camp Redtide

Mostly knives with scarce firepower.

1_0.jpg

Game Mode: Deathmatch

Players: 2 to 16

Teams: 1 to 2

• Like 2

icon11.gif

Mister!

Why does it say

"Use a Camper or Journey for authenticity."

did you limit the vehicle class?

if not, im not puttin it in. im not gonna trust all 16 ppl to pick the right one

edit

checked, you didn't

ps

if you dont post your job by tomorrow im not putting it in a playlist. making playlists is too fucked up, im not gona be stuck trying to add a bunch of jobs last minute monday.

post on saturday. ill finish up the lists sunday whenever i feel like it.

I set it to allow vans as the only vehicle class. Couldn't find a way to make it more granular and only allow the two choices. Am I missing something?

icon11.gif

Camp Redtide

We'll play it but usually the whole you only have a knife, quick find a gun thing doesn't play out well at all.

Massacre made some like that. No one liked it.

When you hover over the class, hit square and it brings up the vehicle list from that class. Probably easier to disable the whole class and then go in (press square) and mark the Journey and Camper.

Ohhhhhhhhh...

Fixed. Thanks Fifty.

icon11.gif

Camp Redtide

We'll play it but usually the whole you only have a knife, quick find a gun thing doesn't play out well at all.

Massacre made some like that. No one liked it.

Your problem not mine. :P If there was a way to limit ammo given it probably wouldn't be so bad. Such as you get five pistol bullets so make them count.

If I get a chance to update it with more gun spawns will it still be in the playlist or does it get fucked out?

icon11.gif

you can update it and it will change in the list just fine.

just make the starting weapon a pistol

people generally dont like brawlers too much with a few exceptions.

There. I made the default weapon sawed-offs. Nothing with deadly range. except for the two snipers

Made it team deathmatch too since it works better for guns as the default. That way no one gets killed in the first 5 seconds because an enemy spawned behind them.

• Like 1

...anyone getting excited for camping tonight?? i vote for the mt gordo location, but when the numbers dwindle down, we can hang out at the other campsites... also, i am gonna set my character to last location so i never step foot in my apartment all vacation :D... no need for a shower...

• Like 1