Sign in to follow this  
gtagrl

iGTA MP Event - Jun. 2 (PS3)

icon11.gif

shit that's a good idea. hope i get my shit together before they patch it.

and ya, i for sure can't join up tonight. no time today to try and resolve it

if we can all agree on a car that offers good customization options (to help keep all of ours looking a little different) and looks cool, then let's do it! what else we got? sultan? futo? :lol:..

icon11.gif

I don't think it's necessary to all have the same car. the plate and colour is enough

and I'd never thought I'd have to do this lol

trying this job would be cool

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/aoS_huzkj0GYdQBoKCGBQg?platformId=2

this one would be great too, but I think it would be best for me to be there.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/SD06Pu7qVkStgJ_NWJcHaA?platformId=2

the booty in some spots if fairly hidden. I made it so you have to do some parkour to grab the bags. the location is fucking amazing. also, people can carry 2 bags. So raiding the opposite base would be beneficial. I don't intent on people collecting all the bags. don't see it happening. more about hold on to them. Might have to move the spawns.

• Like 1

i was just trying to make it easy on weev since he'd have to hunt down all these cars in single player... you can steal amanda's sentinel, that's why i suggested that... and some of the other options can be purchased from the website...

but first, we'll have to see if he can get the glitch to work ;)...

icon11.gif

I see. there are enough cars on the website that would make some nice options. Could also roll the dice and say surprise me. Whatever happens to be driving around lol.

Updated quest for booty.

if you play it, tell everyone

make sure after you have a good amount of bags, to have someone defend. send out people who are usually best in death matches. defending is easier.

most bags are hard to get. they will be on different levels. think above, and below. climb shit.

better weapons are in hard to reach places as well.

• Like 2

i think we need to discuss crew cars again... there's a new SP to MP car glitch, and if we can get weev to pull it off, we could get ourselves an igta5 plate... i'd of course suggest the jackal, but there's plenty of options out there...

discuss...

...sentinel convertible??

Or the tailgater?!

As long as we have the crew blue on it somewhere, we can make them look slightly different.

it's all up to weev... perhaps we can all have our own car, but that all depends on how weev wants to do it... if i had my way, i'd have the igta5 plate on my duneloader for my chick, and the igta5 plate on my sentinel or sultan with my main guy...

EDIT: added about 30 jobs from the crew page... i'll assemble a few playlists off that ;)...

• Like 2

My buddy nacholancer had fun with our gang on Saturday night, he's going to try and join us tonight for a bit as well. (Y)

• Like 1

icon11.gif

DON'T FORGET!!!!!!!

On captures you have to switch it to forced and pick-ups every time

It would completely fuck up any captures we make

• Like 1

FUCK YOU ROCKSTAR!! why are we still struggling to create playlists?? no jobs, half the jobs, all the jobs, but then back to some of the jobs once i added a couple, and then back to no jobs... i mean come on, how the fuck am i suppose to do this?? why can't we build them on the social club yet???

fucking christ...

...can anyone help out and throw some of our new jobs into a playlist? i keep getting a blank list now... i am losing out on hope here...

we had a funeral parade in honor of dio's passing... passing of this weeks festivities :(... there's a lot of good shots, i have a few during the parade but wait until you see the others :lol:...

at the cemetery...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

that's when we couldn't take it anymore...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

more on that once others chime in...

---

this certainly looked like a lot of fun :lol:...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

this too :(...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

lol!! black on black crime...

0_0.jpg

dat ass tho...

0_0.jpg

bigboss n gtagrl n me...

0_0.jpg

no one wanted to help out poor pole man,,,

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

gang related violence...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

gtagrl sizing up kuz...

0_0.jpg

my car went on quite the journey...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

it looks sweet like this actually :lol:...

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

---

there's plenty more of good shots tonight :D... mine are only a fraction of the action...

---

profile shots...

gtagrl...

0_0.jpg

LMFAO dupz!!

0_0.jpg

and skinny jeans himself, bmxog...

0_0.jpg

• Like 7

icon11.gif

haahah shit

I saw Quest for booty in a playlist. look foward to hearing how that went. how hard were the bags to find?

looked like a fun night. i tried doing some car glitching solo. seemed perfect cause i always land in public lobbies by myself. but i was having trouble signing back in to PSN. getting DNS error. So i couldn't even do that. The one time it would have worked out of 5 attemtps my spawn last location fucked up so i was seriously pissed.

Evidently I took quite a few.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Big Boss lookin' hard:

0_0.jpg

gtagrl stayed like this for a disturbingly long time:

0_0.jpg

Ace looks so tiny next to his Sandking:

0_0.jpg

Shotgun with gtagrl:

0_0.jpg

Night out on the town:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Smokin':

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

iGTA was here:

0_0.jpg

More purty smoke:

0_0.jpg

...and purty MrMister:

0_0.jpg

-----

In other news... The race at the airstrip with the ramps and weapon carnage was fun, definitely thumbs up to that. Also, the cop-chase race that started at Fort Zancudo was BADASS.

I suck at anything resembling a deathmatch or capture, so I can't really render an opinion on those. I spent far more time respawning than doing anything else.

All in all, great fun, and hats off to everyone who contributed their creations.

• Like 4