GunSmith

General Soundtrack Discussion

I want to find the song that plays during Lamar Down Nevermind, found it, it sounds a bit different on the mission though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k66ML2RQ_Wo

*bump*

That played during Lamar Down? Odd, I've only heard A Bit Of An Awkward Situation on all of my playthroughs. :(

My favourite songs from GTA V's Radio Stations ~

West Coast Classics - Pretty much everything here is great. My favourite Station.

Radio Los Santos has 2 Good Songs - "Hood Gone Love It" by "Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar" ~

& "R-Cali" by "A$AP Rocky" ~

Non Stop Pop has 1 Good Song - "The Music Sounds Better With You" by "Stardust" ( 2 members from this group are from Daft Punk ) ~

Los Santos Rock Radio - has some good songs, but there could of been more/ better ones...

Rebel Radio - "Convoy" by "C.W McCall" & "Can't Hardly Stand It" by "Charlie Feathers" ~

Blue Ark - has a few good Reggae songs ( even though I'm not really into reggae ). With the standout being "Police And Thieves" by "Junior Murvin" ( I first heard it in the film "Lock Stock And Two Smoking Barrels" ) ~

And all the other stations have a few good songs which I can't remember the names of...

• Like 1

JB Smoove is probably one of my favorite black males.

I hate this so-called comedian, he's annoying as fuck ( his voice sounds like someone taking a shit in your ear ). This WCTR has to be the worst talk radio station Rockstar have ever created. Lazlow's show on the station was shit as well.

Whoever thought that putting this guy in the show was a good idea, is an idiot. He reminds me of that not-funny black comedian that was on Conan a little while ago. He was ruining the show with his half assed bit ( yelling, being annoying, smiling all the time thinking he's so funny/ Boring Dickhead ). But it seemed that no one wanted to tell him he was a crappy comedian, because he would probably pull the race card.

If you want a funny Black Comedian, look no further than Dave Chappelle.

Plus wasn't this JB Smoove the same guy that had a recurring role on "Curb Your Enthusiasm"? He wasn't funny in that either. I don't know why Larry David though it was a good idea to keep putting him in it.

Dave Chappelle is a worthless overrated racist piece of shit. And he's not a good comedian. He has a few good jokes, but has no idea how to control a crowd, his delivery sucks, and he doesn't have any passion for it whatsoever. Fuck off with that nonsense. Chakra Attack is hilarious.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Watch these vids of his Stand Up ~

~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCsHEpQBRJU

~

~

Chakra Attack is hilarious.

So you think that yelling every word you speak with an irritating voice and going OOOMMM!!! every 2 seconds is funny. What the hell is wrong with you!?

So on a less bitchy note, this is my favorite track from the game's score...

The entire score isn't exactly Hollywood worthy, and honestly isn't what I expected, but my God I love this song.

• Like 1

I hate this so-called comedian, he's annoying as fuck ( his voice sounds like someone taking a shit in your ear ). This WCTR has to be the worst talk radio station Rockstar have ever created. Lazlow's show on the station was shit as well.

Whoever thought that putting this guy in the show was a good idea, is an idiot. He reminds me of that not-funny black comedian that was on Conan a little while ago. He was ruining the show with his half assed bit ( yelling, being annoying, smiling all the time thinking he's so funny/ Boring Dickhead ). But it seemed that no one wanted to tell him he was a crappy comedian, because he would probably pull the race card.

If you want a funny Black Comedian, look no further than Dave Chappelle.

Plus wasn't this JB Smoove the same guy that had a recurring role on "Curb Your Enthusiasm"? He wasn't funny in that either. I don't know why Larry David though it was a good idea to keep putting him in it.

He did have a recurring role on Curb. He was genius in that as well. You tend to feel really strongly about every issue possible. I like that.

Is there any songs you are hoping for in the New Gen version of GTA?

I'd like a bit of Red Hot Chili Peppers, Californication whilst flying around in the wilderness. And Tupac, California Love for the ghetto.

• Like 1

GTA V songs (New-Gen) confirmed by third party so far:

Confirmed in CVG's Preview

Seen on the radio in one of the car interiors from the first person trailer

Launch Trailer (launch trailer songs always make it to the final cut)

• Like 1