DiO

Best Donk Competition -Vote Now

Donks  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello Where can I find Japanese import cars or half cuts in Uae? Specially Honda I know some shops like Al Taief but their prices for the parts are too high for me so I want to buy the complete car myself and use the parts. Thank you

I appreciate the effort to post in what appears to be a relevant topic, but this is a 2-year-old topic about video game cars, not parts IRL. I think what you want is Google.

lmfao ya sure why not.

Next theme. DONKS

whose up?

EDIT

edited the rules a bit. Just post your pics for the competition here. IDK why I insisted on getting pm'd the pics. I guess so people saw all the cars all at once. It's how the dude from gta forums did it. But that was a pain in my ass.

Fuck 1 on 1 also. I will make a poll in a week. Whoever posts shit will get included.

PS

I lol'd at my hatred for pimp my ride in the OP.

• Like 1

My special edition donk:

4MKjtNLEd06wE5t3nfYiwg_0_0.jpg

The livery covers the back half of the vehicle only, the white part was my design

PC2qNYju0EW9ulBubI0ThQ_0_0.jpg

I normally would likely avoid a game-brand livery, but then I saw this:

pJEdDOiXkESbZqjbSfgGRg_0_0.jpg

OQij-7e-EEa6KZYqlZThLg_0_0.jpg

Interior

kLaohKAFZ0mihxYUv6LzxQ_0_0.jpg

I do like the dash, it reminds me of Sprunk bubbles :lol:

FSAvlV050ESEwdWiOViDfg_0_0.jpg

• Like 1

didn't read the new rules :lol:... maybe you should share the best pic on the main post as well... so people know what that is... then again, barely anyone has voted anyways lol... there's a reason why these died out after a while...

I can't in good conscience vote for myself for best photos, there was zero effort into staging any glam shots this time for me, I just nabbed some unfiltered so peeps could see my ride...although I had set up a great photo shoot with my donk in front of the huge Sprunk bottle billboard uptown...but I kept having trouble in that session and ended up not saving anything after rebooting a couple of times. Anyway...a trio of fine donkage.

vote for yourself is just so all of our votes cancel each other out. That takes care of anyone pretending to null meanwhile they could of actually voted for them-self.