Holocaust

Post a picture of yourself

What the fuck is up with your eyebrow? It stops and then there's a little tuft. Sort it out man! :P

That's my mono brow. The older i get the thicker and more pronounced my brows are becoming. Fuck knows why there's a gap there xD

Must have slept on my face before this pic!

Maybe you should tweeze your eyebrows, like I do.

Fuck that, I'm not in to any of that male grooming shit. If hair grows I let it, but if it gets too long, out come the hair clippers (closest thing i get to grooming myself)! That applies to any hair. Hmm, eye lashes next! <_<

Guest John

Maybe you should tweeze your eyebrows, like I do.

Fuck that, I'm not in to any of that male grooming shit. If hair grows I let it, but if it gets too long, out come the hair clippers (closest thing i get to grooming myself)! That applies to any hair. Hmm, eye lashes next! <_<

Speaking of grooming, I cut all my toe nails off with a steak knife last night and chewed them while playing L.A. Noire. One of my toes bled quite badly for a while, looking forward to chewing the ones off my big toes later.

I have a collection of Chinese toenails if you'd like sucky sucky. Some of them still have toes attached but they are really fresh and not at all decomposing.

^ No surprise there. I never held British cuisine in high regard.

I prefer Chinese, American or Scandinavian.

Full English motherfucker!

english-300x225.jpg

^ No surprise there. I never held British cuisine in high regard.

I prefer Chinese, American or Scandinavian.

Full English motherfucker!

english-300x225.jpg

This is what's wrong with English cuisine. You throw everything in the mix and fry it. I'm surprised if there's not fried chocolate under that mess. And you're not fooling me, that are two penises.

But the beans look yummy. An American cowboy would have used bacon and eggs with the beans and kept it simple. :yes:

Guest Marney1

Thats a doubletriple baconator..............and this is 'Post A Picture Of YOURSELF' - Not 'What are you fucking EATING'. :jumpy:

That doesn't look too good either, but it looks better than that other shit.

Because it's missing toast...It looks nicer with toast.

Ahhhh fried Mars Bar another English delicacy.

deep-fried-mars-bar.jpg

It's Scottish actually. Although there's a myth that the original myth isn't true but in fact a myth - this myth is a myth and completely untrue. Glad I cleared that up.