Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

E3 2013 - June 10th-13th

Post any of the good bits here. Whether that be trailers, screenshots, or just information.

dIbXG3V.png?1

Press Conferences (June 10th):

Microsoft 9am PDT

EA 12:20pm PDT

Ubisoft 2:40pm PDT

Sony 5:20pm PDT

Here's some Pre-E3 goodies:

Dying Light

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfI7H6vVx9U

If Cole and Drake were to have a love baby, he would be the result ^

Konami's Pre-show (includes; Pro Evolution Soccer, MGSV:TPP, Castlevaina and more):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRvnyT1R8J8

Dark Souls 2

I'll add more videos and trailer as time goes by, unless you guys do first.

• Like 1

Saw the Dying Light trailer on GameTrailers TV last night. It's a real shame the game is first-person, but it still looks good.

Zombie-infested area, and supplies are being dropped, with people making a mad dash for said drops. The trailer ends with "Good night, good luck." Anyone else think this is the only zombie-infested area, and people are surviving in it as a kind of game show? I swear I get a game show vibe from the supply race and that tagline at the end. I'm probably completely wrong, but that's what it felt like to me. Kind of like The Condemned, but with zombies.

• Like 1

Top vid has been removed by user. (Y)

Ah right here's another one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfI7H6vVx9U

If that fails, then it's because it's a GTTV exclusive, which can be found >here<

Yeah QD, totally forgot to add the dates lol. Press conferences are on the 10th of June, and the expo spans over three days (11th-13th).

First post updated with conference times.

Not sure what the game is like, but the trailer was pretty cool:

Dark Souls 2

Thanks to my DVR, I can be a lazy bastard and still see all this shit. Spike is covering today's conferences from 12:30 to 5:30 EST. For you non-TV folks (bOnEs) I think there'll be a live stream on their site. Anyone know where there will be streams once E3 proper starts Tuesday? Since G4 died, I have no idea who covers the actual expo. Spike just covers the conferences.

Found this leaked Watch Dogs E3 trailer on youtube, apparently posted a couple of hours ago.

It's all CG though and doesn't say much about the game, I hope we get more on Watch Dogs in the next couple of days.

03s_1087248600.jpg

I also remember Rockstar -while not actually participating in E3 2004- released the above screenshot online of CJ on a bicycle in front of the Los Santos convention center. Which, of course, is based on the iconic LA convention center where E3 is held every year.

While I know Rockstar hasn't been in E3 for a long time, I'd be lying if I said I'm not hoping for, at least, a screenshot of the new LS convention center in the next couple of days.

apparently apple is is doing their keynote speech during E3 today?? hmm, seems fishy...

It's about time Apple enter the competition. I'm sick of hearing about the console war. We need a third party to step in and claim some of the pie.

Warm apple pie :)

I wouldn't want one either, but they are rumored to be developing something similar to Xbox One. An all-in-one home entertainment/TV or something. I would like them to enter the competition on the other hand. Because it will take some of the competition away from both Sony and Microsoft. Apple will clearly take a good cut of the mobile/minigame/free to play game market, if they take the plunge. Hopefully this will make Apple, Microsoft's main competition, like on the PC market. Which should give Sony some room to produce decent triple A titles... I hope lol.

Either way. I like the idea of more consoles/playing devices on the market anyway. It means that consoles aren't a dying medium just yet.

Ryse: Son of Rome actually looked pretty good.

I thought so as well, sucks that it's exclusive. I hope Sony has some good exclusives as well.

Now it's showing Minecraft... I don't get what's so fun about it, I got bored after about a week of playing it.

ryse was the only thing from their conference that i want to play... everything else was meh... and starting off the show with a non-exclusive?? that wasn't a good first step even though the new metal gear looks really good... but another halo, another forza, witcher 3 (which is probably no exclusive), titanfall, and a slew of others... even insomniac's cartoonish looking open world looked meh....

EDIT: twitch TV sounds promising, but it didn't sound like it was exclusive because microsoft would of boasted that one... sounds like twitch TV will be the place to see friends play... for those of us that want to watch other people's GTA deathmatches now have an answer...

and project spark looks like the next gen version of little big planet with a 3D world instead of the side scrolling affair from LBP... i dunno about that one either, LBP got boring after a while, this could face the same fate... notice no one ever talks about it anymore??