JamieMilne

Michael, Franklin, Trevor. Trailers coming 30th April.

Every1 should get off from Trevor's dick... seriously why does everyone like him?

Because he's cool and different from the typical GTA character dick. Actually all of them are different it seems, except Franklin, he's sort of a remake of CJ. Only this time Franklin isn't a bitch like CJ was.

• Like 4

I am loving all three of them right now. They each seem to have their own appeal. I probably wont be able to pick a favorite until I have actually played the game.

Edited by calimann83

michaels son = Noah Griffith heard the voice side to side, and the character looks pretty similar to the guy

Are you saying he acts like the character from the movie or is voiced by Jonah Hill?

my bad dude I meant Jonah Hill, I just recognize the voice and the face, but I forgot his name looked it up and came up with a movie character.

yes I meant to say he is voiced by Jonah Hill thanks for noticing my error.

No, he's not. Rockstar doesn't intend to work with any more celebrities in the future. They described that in the GI article.

compare voices and facial features....

I could care less what that article said. Ned luke is also a celebrity so your argument makes no sense.

And Ned Luke hasn't been confirmed to be providing voice talent, has he, Kenny?

Oh, wait, the topic. The trailers were good, I can't wait.

• Like 1

No, he's not. Rockstar doesn't intend to work with any more celebrities in the future. They described that in the GI article.

I could care less what that article said. Ned luke is also a celebrity so your argument makes no sense.

Pretty sure when they annouced that they meant KNOWN celebrities. It's not like they're just gonna cast people with no experience. Jonah Hill is an A lister and a steadily rising star. It's not him dude.

Pretty sure when they annouced that they meant KNOWN celebrities. It's not like they're just gonna cast people with no experience. Jonah Hill is an A lister and a steadily rising star. It's not him dude.

And Ned Luke hasn't been confirmed, has he, Kenny?

Oh, wait, the topic. The trailers were good, I can't wait.

other than me predicting something that could be I am not confirming anything it is just a wild guess. however if I am right and we find that out I will come back here and make you feel little ;)

Try YouTube. If the URL for YouTube at your school has an "s" after "http", remove the s and try that.

other than me predicting something that could be I am not confirming anything it is just a wild guess. however if I am right and we find that out I will come back here and make you feel little ;)

Thanks for quoting it three times. I love hearing my own words. :fap: Alright, Kenny. If it's Jonah Hill, I'll buy you a copy of GTA V. :D