Sign in to follow this  
DuPz0r

GTA IV - SA

I've been watching the development of this of a while now, and they've finally got a trailer to show now. :)

They're releasing a beta version soon. Personally i think it's kinda cool, but it's only a conversion so it wont look as nice as IV.

http://gtaivsa.com/

What do you think?

So what, it's SA running on the RAGE engine? So have they remade the entire map themselves or converted it somehow? It looks the same as the original SA, so what's the point of the RAGE engine?

i was gonna post something about this a few days ago but forgot about it... i watched a 20 minute demo showing off the world, mainly las venturas... i have a feeling that it's only going to be a free-roaming multiplayer map as i see no possible way of implementing the single player experience into the world itself... it's an ambitious map though, no doubt about that... it just seems like it's going to be an empty map...

@vicey - it's the SA map recreated with the RAGE engine, so all the of the physics feel like GTAIV...

Yeah pretty much what b0nEs said. I think they will populate it with peds, and possibally get a multiplayer element in there. But i don't see how they'd get the single player stuff in there.

@ Vicey - It's just a conversion not a re-make, so the models are still last generation/low poly, which kinda sucks. Maybe they've HD'd the Textures though which will kinda look nice with the ENB mod.

I dunno maybe they'll do something to make it stand out... we'll see.

ye BETA #3 is coming out soon. They say no missions can be added yet or minigames of such. It's cool though to see GTA: SA be revived a little :) Who knows 2014 is 10 year anniversary.. Maybe a port of SA will be on xbox 360 with the rage engine? lol I'd love to see that.