Lamenator

Different difficulty levels possible?

I like the idea of difficulty settings in GTA, it would add some variation for a title I'll inevitably be playing more than once.

I personally don't think they should have different difficulty levels, i just think they should make the game harder in general. Hopefully it will because as it gets more realistic it should get harder to play.

Then if the pissy kids get annoyed that they are dying to fast or it is not fun anymore....they always have cheats to make it easier.

I am a massive GTA fan but i don't play games as much as i did when i was a kid but i thought gta IV was pretty easy, yeah it had its moments, but still pretty piss for a casual gamer.

I personally don't think they should have different difficulty levels, i just think they should make the game harder in general. Hopefully it will because as it gets more realistic it should get harder to play.

Then if the pissy kids get annoyed that they are dying to fast or it is not fun anymore....they always have cheats to make it easier.

I am a massive GTA fan but i don't play games as much as i did when i was a kid but i thought gta IV was pretty easy, yeah it had its moments, but still pretty piss for a casual gamer.

Yeah I say It should take IV's realism up a level to challenge you and have a buffet of cheats to screw with when you want to.

I personally don't think they should have different difficulty levels, i just think they should make the game harder in general.

Gotta disagree. I've always loved the GTA series because I think R* gets the difficulty just right. Any time I play some other game that takes more than 4-5 attempts to pass a mission, I stifle the urge to throw my controller through the TV screen and instead return to the GTA universe. I suppose my preference for moderately easy games qualifies me as a casual gamer.

Then if the pissy kids get annoyed that they are dying to fast or it is not fun anymore....

I'm a pissy adult.

• Like 3