Oh, right. The Xbox One. A few of my more brand-loyal acquaintances bought both the Xbone and the PS4. As you can probably guess, most of them aren't partial to either so far.

Microsoft is not only replacing broken Xbox's, but they are also allowing a free download for launch title if your console broke.

• Like 1

I've heard that Forza has jumped into the microtransaction pit. Like GTAO you can buy in-game credits instead of racing many, many races online, in order to afford the best/fastest/popular cars. This generation better not be full of this crap.

Fallout 4:

ALL THE BEST PERKS ARE LOCKED UNTIL MAX LEVEL AND YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE

THANKFULLY, YOU CAN UNLOCK ALL PERKS AT LEVEL ONE FOR ONLY $2.99 EACH

I don't know why Bethesda is using caps lock.

I just thought of it this way, while it is a gaming console in the prime, this has NFL and ESPN coming with it, and I can get my news anywhere anytime on the internet. Plus I have an Apple TV or the Xbox for Netflix/Hulu... so I can just cut cable now and wind up saving over $100 a month.

I think I'll be taking the Xbox route since it has Football too...

I just thought of it this way, while it is a gaming console in the prime, this has NFL and ESPN coming with it, and I can get my news anywhere anytime on the internet. Plus I have an Apple TV or the Xbox for Netflix/Hulu... so I can just cut cable now and wind up saving over $100 a month.

I think I'll be taking the Xbox route since it has Football too...

Im pretty sure it just lets you stream your settopbox through the xbox one, then provide addition data along side it... It doesnt actualy include the streaming of games...