Brian

A Good Day to Die Hard

Looking forward to this. I also enjoyed Live Free or Die Hard. Really liked the parts with Kevin Smith, and I'm one of the few people who liked Justin Longs character.

Also, Timothy Olyphant is my honky.

• Like 2

Live free or Die Hard is my personal favourite.

Looking forward to this. I also enjoyed Live Free or Die Hard. Really liked the parts with Kevin Smith, and I'm one of the few people who liked Justin Longs character.

Also, Timothy Olyphant is my honky.

I thought a lot of people liked the character of Matthew Farrell? I know I did, he played it perfectly, he always does. Great actor.

New Die Hard film. I'll be booking the day off work to catch it on release day.

Love the Die Hard series. It's gonna have a hard job topping "The Raid" for action, though.

Also, Massacre. Timothy Olyphant does indeed rule.

raylan-givens.jpg

Sexy.

hey massacre, he also played hitman...

Hitman-2.jpg

-------------

i bought the die hard blu-ray collection for $20 sometime last year, i rank the series as; #1(rank) is the 4th one (movie), #2 is 3rd, #3 is 1st, and #4 is the 2 one, didn't really get into that one.... like the end of that trailer says though, he's the new jersey version of james bond... he's a bad mother fucker that is always the man for the job, even if he didn't choose to be...

Give me a reason to look forward to valentines day. Me, popcorn, and Bruce Willis on the big screen.

Im also excited, ive enjoyed the series, though i never watched on in the movies... If this is in IMAX i might make the trip out... I got a 73" tv and bose surround... So no real point in going to a movie theater unless its imax. They got huge screen and more leg room....

icon11.gif

For those who said the 4th was their favorite.....are you fucking kidding me?

Number 3 all the way. Found Live Free die hard was too over the top at time. The transport truck driving off that falling highway was retarded.

Still a great movie. No way was it better than 3.

I'm a die hard die hard fan. lulz

Have the box set. I try and watch the first 3 around Christmas time every year. I used to when I was younger off TV when they would play them. It's weirdly considered a christmas movie.

icon11.gif

For those who said the 4th was their favorite.....are you fucking kidding me?

Number 3 all the way. Found Live Free die hard was too over the top at time. The transport truck driving off that falling highway was retarded.

Still a great movie. No way was it better than 3.

I'm a die hard die hard fan. lulz

Have the box set. I try and watch the first 3 around Christmas time every year. I used to when I was younger off TV when they would play them. It's weirdly considered a christmas movie.

It has to do with the setting which was Christmas time in the first and second I think or just the first, not really sure.

icon11.gif

I know. 1 and 2 are set during Christmas.

Its just not the traditional Christmas movie

Yeah haven't seen them in a while but it sure does make TV fun during the holidays haha