Guest Marney1

Post a picture you have taken

Ohio looks pretty.

Is that just some random woman?

Ex gf, in most of the pics.

Those Ohio pics remind me of one of those road movies where there's a serial killer on the loose.

I try not to leave any traces.... :P

Ohio looks pretty.

Every old, abandoned farm looks pretty at sunset. Don't be fooled, Ohio is a shithole.

Werd, hated it there.

Every old, abandoned farm looks pretty at sunset. Don't be fooled, Ohio is a shithole.

Werd, hated it there.

Try being there for over 20 years, you'll want to hang yourself.

I

Werd, hated it there.

I met some really cool people up there, but the land was depressing to me. I love the mountains and rivers and wilderness etc. The flat forever thing made me like this :-| (missed mtn biking and whitewatering) The same when I was in Oklahoma and Texas (in the flat parts) for a bit.

Werd, hated it there.

Where abouts in Ohio did you live? Some places are real armpits but I hear others are quite nice.

I finally got round to uploading my 2000 pics onto my PC, most are just of my bird and other nature photography, I might post a few select ones later. But for now, here's some I took from my bedroom window last summer.

skyonfire2.jpg

skyonfire.jpg

skyonfire3.jpg

post-24-0-38792700-1340767417.jpg

welcome to the welcome inn!! it has a sign on the wall that says it's been serving pabst blue ribbon for a record straight 75 years... what a fucking honor it was to use that toilet, as thousands of men before me had...

Guest Marney-1

Just grabbed a duvet, turned the light off and lay down on the couch to watch TV. Felt a little sting and thought it was a splinter or a very tiny gnat or something and thought I'd picked it off my leg but whatever it was was 'biting' me continuosly so I got up to turn the light on:

post-10-0-33200000-1342231434.jpg

post-10-0-34989500-1342231454.jpg

Can't tell if it's a wasp or a small bee, probably a wasp because it stung me loads of times.

Little bastard.

Poor thing is slightly injured now from me picking it up. :(