Guest Marney1

Post a picture you have taken

The Kampfer was the cool one. You proud american. Also, there was one other I liked, but I can't remember what it was. Surprised I remembered the name of the first one, after over 10 years.

The Kampfer was the cool one. You proud american. Also, there was one other I liked, but I can't remember what it was. Surprised I remembered the name of the first one, after over 10 years.

Yeah, I saw a Kampfer there but after the X-SOBRERO I only had about $30 left. So I opted for the Zaku, you can never go wrong with a Zaku.

Guest Marney-1

post-10-0-25906300-1345231396_thumb.jpg

The kind of shit I sometimes have to stare at while sucking air in between my teeth before giving the customer a quote.

(Haven't got a clue what I'm looking at tbh, but they don't know that.)

3580_picture_of_a_mystified_plumber_holding_some_weird_plumbing.jpg

Those long cylindrical things are pipes, I know that; see definition 2a.

Definition of PIPE

a : a tubular wind instrument; specifically : a small fipple flute held in and played by the left hand b : one of the tubes of a pipe organ: (1) : flue pipe (2) : reed pipe c : bagpipe —usually used in plural d (1) : voice, vocal cord —usually used in plural (2) : piping 1

a : a long tube or hollow body for conducting a liquid, gas, or finely divided solid or for structural purposes b : a means of transmission (as of television signals or computer data) <a broadband fiber-optic pipe>

a : a tubular or cylindrical object, part, or passage b : a roughly cylindrical and vertical geological formation c : the eruptive channel opening into the crater of a volcano

a : a large cask of varying capacity used especially for wine and oil

Guest Marney-1

Those long cylindrical things are pipes, I know that; see definition 2a.

Definition of PIPE

a : a tubular wind instrument; specifically : a small fipple flute held in and played by the left hand b : one of the tubes of a pipe organ: (1) : flue pipe (2) : reed pipe c : bagpipe —usually used in plural d (1) : voice, vocal cord —usually used in plural (2) : piping 1

a : a long tube or hollow body for conducting a liquid, gas, or finely divided solid or for structural purposes b : a means of transmission (as of television signals or computer data) <a broadband fiber-optic pipe>

a : a tubular or cylindrical object, part, or passage b : a roughly cylindrical and vertical geological formation c : the eruptive channel opening into the crater of a volcano

a : a large cask of varying capacity used especially for wine and oil

You sound like you know what you're doing, wanna job?

Guest Marney-1

Sure, how much do I get for each pipe identified?

Minimum wage rate applies so if it takes you 3 minutes to correctly identify what each pipe's role is then it'll be around 3p.

Kensington Market...good times.

Did you pop into the Hot Box Cafe?

Nah, My GF had her sis with her, I don't think she liked the fact that I even suggested it.

Oh well, another time with the appropriate companions, I guess.

Guest Marney-1

Kensington Market...good times.

Did you pop into the Hot Box Cafe?

Nah, My GF had her sis with her, I don't think she liked the fact that I even suggested it.

YOU have a girlfriend?

Guest Marney-1

post-10-0-59522800-1345379655_thumb.jpg

Driving across the Thames with Tower Bridge and the olympic rings dangling beneath.

post-10-0-54217100-1345379742_thumb.jpg

The Shard.

post-10-0-59338500-1345379826.jpg

post-10-0-58831400-1345379871.jpg

Supposed to be having a BBQ but it's clouded over now. :(

Guest Marney-1

You're BBQing turtle?!

Nah, would you eat food that's 70 years old? (Pretty sure that's a tortoise too.)

Clean your windshield.

Apparently it's getting the full works tomorrow, inside and out. Not that it's anything to do with me as it's not my car.

What the hell were you doing down here? Get back up to Scousetonia.

I was looking for a place called South Ockendon, Essex but it's not on any map.

Oh yeah, the sun came out in the end and we had our BBQ. :)

It's not hard to find, if you've heard of Lakeside it's not far from there, clearly signposted. Besides, you were closer to Duff's place, should have "hit him up".

Guest Marney-1

It's not hard to find, if you've heard of Lakeside it's not far from there, clearly signposted. Besides, you were closer to Duff's place, should have "hit him up".

Yeah I know it, it's the other side of the Dartford Tunnel. Put the kettle on.

As for Duff, well I'm around this area for a few weeks so I'm sure I'll bump into him.

i wish i had a better pocket camera at my disposal... i just played probably the toughest golf course i ever played today... it had so many hills that you just kinda had to hit it and pray you'd find it on the other side... and the fucking greens were so hard to read... but there were a few holes that wrapped around this gigantic pond... the views were amazing all day, too bad i didn't have to time to snap more...

post-24-0-24243400-1345435774_thumb.jpg

that's called a natural lens flare folks, no one does that anymore... it's almost old-school hipster like...