Sign in to follow this  
Massacre

Add Words to This Story: Pre-Story Discussion

Add Three Words: Non-Spam Edition  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright, proud americans, we're going to write a proper story, no spam. Because this is in General, and I'm a mod, and I can do whatever the fuck I want, spam will be deleted. We're going to make something epic.

And by 'epic,' I mean 'mediocre.'

Throwing a poll up to decide the theme, discuss that shit for now. After a day or two, I'll remove the poll and we can start the story. If you want a genre I don't have listed, say so, and I'll add it to the poll.

--------------------------

Genre explanations:

Fantasy - swords and dragons and elves and shit.

Crime Drama - self-explanatory.

Horror - self-explanatory. Would prefer Lovecraftian over boring slasher shit.

Post-apocalyptic - either Fallout-esque or zombie apocalypse. If you vote for this one, specify which one you want.

Science Fiction - Aliens, advanced technology, etc.

Fantasy. Post apocalyptic is cool but is quite limited. A fantasy can be ANYTHING. Ever played D&D?

Never played, but vaguely familiar with lore and all that jazz.

i like the sentence idea because it lets you complete a complete thought and if you got more to say you can always say it without worring about limitations because really, a sentence can be any length just like how you can get rope in any length which i like because sometimes i need a good rope to tie things up and make sure they dont get away like that one time when i used rope that was say too short and they got free, luckily though i still had a door lock on it that prevented them from escaping or else would have been a big disaster for all like 9/11.

Giving people a whole sentence will result in a less creative story.

But, in the interest of fairness, I will add a poll to see who's a proud american and who isn't.

How about 5 words then.

I voted for full sentence, but given the option, id vote 5 over a full sentence. Three words can be wasted in pronouns and articles

Fantasy and 3 words, but only to even up the vote on 3 words. I don't really care about that. A sentence may be better (The young warrior agilely swung his sword (and his ballsack) around

icon11.gif

Bin playing a lot of fallout so you know what genre I voted for.

Maybe we should agree on main characters too. And stick too them.

And if someone tries to randomly add themselves in the story they can fuck off. Cause having so many characters would be shit. It would be cool if we got a half decent story out of this lol.

Added five words to poll, removed those votes. Re-vote, honkys.

Also, in the event of a tie, I make the tie-breaker with my own personal preference. This ain't the FML, I ain't impartial.

No more poll additions. Tired of that shit. I'm letting this thing run until I log back in in a few hours, then we're starting.

Didn't expect this to get to a second page before it even started. You guys want me to just delete this and start a new topic for the proper story, or do you want to just start it on page 2?